Headset is really p***in me off...

gtawizard92

gtawizard92

My headset is really annoying me. It is so inconsistent it is untrue. And considering I payed £35 for it takes the p**s.

Sometimes it will work fine.

Then other times, I will turn it on, it will flash blue like it's supposed to, but it wont let me talk or hear anyone else.

My headset is really annoying me. It is so inconsistent it is untrue. And considering I payed £35 for it takes the p**s.

Then other times, I will turn it on, it will flash blue like it's supposed to, but it wont let me talk or hear anyone else.

I got my Headset yesterday and i'm having the exact same problem right this second on Fifa 08.

Can anyone help?

Celtic_Assasinz

I've noticed with GTA IV (not sure about other games), if you use the ingame XMB during multiplayer, voice will eventually cut out sometime in the next few games you play. I think it's more so when you send messages whilst ingame, I've tried to stop using the ingame XMB to prevent voice cutting out.

Today however I noticed that the voice was lagging more than normal. I'd say something then hear it at my friends end 10 seconds later.

That's why I hate bluetooth. You pay $60 for something that really isn't that great. Like when i transfer bluetooth stuff onto my phone form my computer, it transfers at 12 kbps, so I'm not sure why something that sucks so much could be so expensive.

its just GTAIV being lame...

Hi, I'm alx-ndr, and I like cock.

TwindSkittle

I gave up on Bluetooth and bought a wired headset and it doesn't always work ingame. I often need to restart my console for it to work.

I first bought a Madcats mic, and I had the problems your describing.

Had to disconect and rejoin sometimes to make it work.

Finaly I broke it in frustrations, and bought a Sony mic instead. Have had no problems with it so far.

BlondiE_SweetZ

I had the same problem with mine, but I still had my old PS2 headset, so I just use that. Also the Playstation EYE works with that game as a mic, and the sound just comes through my TV and it's pretty good. I gave up on the blue tooth. good luck