Car Given By Berine >> Lamborghini type car

dude1980

Can any one tell me if there is anyway of keeping the car after saving that is given for help bernie.... the really cool Lamborghini type car!! im scard of turning it off incase it wont come back smile.gif

ya theres a yellow box next to all the safehouses where you park and save cars. If thats what you mean.

Cool, thankyou.... umm...another quick one.... when you have been drinking....how long does it last for... cant drive etc...

I have now not been able to drive my nice car....before ive saved it ..... for 45 minutes..... just been caught by cops too!!! lost nice car!!!

I have now not been able to drive my nice car....before ive saved it ..... for 45 minutes..... just been caught by cops too!!! lost nice car!!!

I think there are other ways of getting the infernus.

There's a car dealer near playboy x's place, with exotic cars. try it.

More specifically, the Grotti dealership has a lot of Turismos, ready to be jacked. It's near the Modo store, in Bismarck Avenue, if I'm not mistaken.

If I had arrived sooner, I would of told you that the Infernus you receive from Bernie has a one of a kind color(either a bright red or dark yellow with a black stripe on the side).

user posted image

i-luv-katamari
There's a car dealer near playboy x's place, with exotic cars. try it.

More specifically, the Grotti dealership has a lot of Turismos, ready to be jacked. It's near the Modo store, in Bismarck Avenue, if I'm not mistaken.

i'm being picky, the 'grotti' dealership is near the posh clothes shop 'persues' (whatever...), its opposite the road...

but what about if you lose your infernus as i have,

does anyone know a sure fire way of getting another one?? and where is the car dealers place near playboy x's place?? The reason i ask is because the only one i have found anywhere near is the autoerotica dealer and he just has normal cars, not any supercars>

Please?

how on earth did you come this far in the game without knowing you could save your damn cars, you deserved to lose it dumbass.

Takuro Spirit
how on earth did you come this far in the game without knowing you could save your damn cars, you deserved to lose it dumbass.

+1

I was thinking the same exact thing.

so can anyone tell me where to find an infernus,

any tricks to making them appear?

Driving in a certain area in a certain type of car?

Any help would be very appreciated

I had mine stolen from the South Bohan safehouse now I can't find one either and I'm sick of doing Brucies races in hopes of finding one!

if u get an infurnes and start driving it around....more will spawn....i have 2 now icon14.gif

I dont have an infernus to drive around in the first place, so that is not an option

wow this place is such a flame hole mercie_blink.gif

Anywoo, they are incredibly rare, (they kept it rare by not having it as a cheat) but i'm pretty sure one is parked in Alderney, you'll have to look it up though.

there's one to be obtained from Stevie's text messages if I'm not mistaking, and you can always call Brucie for a race. if it's a sportscar race, there are usually one or more Infernus.

In stevies text messages, one of them requires niko to nab an infernus. Take it to the closest safehouse then go back to where it first spawned and take it again. (It has infinite spawns) I have 2 at every safehouse

Just reload your car if you didn't save.

There's the Turismo (Grotti) supercar merchant that people talk about in here. It's opposite of Perseus. It's no where near Playboy X's apartment. In Alqonquin, Island #2 if i'm not mistaken, on the right side of this island you have a safehouse. Your 3rd aapartment bought by Roman Bellic. Just go at this safehouse, go outside, turn right and there should be Perseus and Grotti Turismo's.

If you want that Infernus, just reload your saved-game. If you were an ass and didn't save while you had the chance to have the coolest car in the game, then just call Brucie for a race. There's always one in the races.

I'm just "resuming" what others said here, am I? If you don't want to get stolen your Infernus ONCE you get it, save it at your first safehouse. Who honestly still rides around the first safehouse in Bohan? Well, Island #1. Save it there in the yellow spot inface of Commrades, favorite bar or bar owner of/is Vlad. Save it in the yellow spot and it should stay there. Go there when you want to ride the whole highway in less than a minute xD.

You seriously don't know how to save cars when in the VERY first mission the game tells you how when you arrive with Roman at his "Mansion"? Have you played this game? monocle.gif

GiveMeLiberty78

Wait a minute...you mean to say that you can actually steal stuff from the Grotti dealership? mercie_blink.gif I looked all around that place and for a way in but I can swear there was no way in. Apparently not then. Silly me haha! blush.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Its call loading a save data newb

Wait a minute...you mean to say that you can actually steal stuff from the Grotti dealership? mercie_blink.gif I looked all around that place and for a way in but I can swear there was no way in. Apparently not then. Silly me haha! blush.gif

smash the window rolleyes.gif

CauseClonesCan

I love racing the Infernus online. It is the fastest sports car but the Tourismo handles a little better.

Get in any super sports car and drive around.

You will start seeing all the Super Sports cars and then just jack teh one you want.

Very simple.