Packie

LAUGH_INSURANCE

LAUGH_INSURANCE

What do you all think of Packie? He's useful and friendly but he can be such as hard-on. He's always brags when he's winning, he's such a bad loser, he's unavailable a lot of nights because he's drinking, he's unavailable during the days until 4:00pm because he's always up all night drinking and other times his voice mail is on. What kind of life style he has, drinking all night and sleeping almost all day. Bloody hell, by the time he gets out of bed, most people have almost finished their work for the day. He should quit drinking and stop living the nightlife.

By the way, when you take him out drinking, he's funny when he sings. He sings sometimes when drinking.

user posted image

He's Irish! They drink and they puke and continue to drink.

(Traditional Irish Folk Song by Dennis Leary icon14.gif )

"He's useful and friendly but he can be such as hard-on."

What the hell does that mean????

Clearly that his constant erection is annoying dozingoff.gif

LAUGH_INSURANCE
packie well he is not afraid of no body and he gives you car bombs

I know but he can be a bad loser at games and he has a strange time when to go to bed. If ne doesn't get drunk every night he would have to sleep so much during the day.

user posted image

LAUGH_INSURANCE

When I said Packie can be a hard-on at times, it's a figure of speech. Don't forget, some people say so-and-so can be a pussy. Pussy is known as a wimp and a hard-on is known to be an annoying idiot in these terms.

user posted image

LAUGH_INSURANCE

Clearly that his constant erection is annoying dozingoff.gif

I don't think Niko wants to know about that. It's bad enough when Brucie goes on about his balls from time to time and Niko doesn't want to hear about them and in No. 1 when Brucie said the race would be as tight as his butt hole even though Brucie thought it out loud by accident Niko told Brucie to shut up where he didn't want to hear about it.

user posted image

I don't think Niko wants to know about that. It's bad enough when Brucie goes on about his balls from time to time and Niko doesn't want to hear about them and in No. 1 when Brucie said the race would be as tight as his butt hole even though Brucie thought it out loud by accident Niko told Brucie to shut up where he didn't want to hear about it.

Makes you wonder if Niko really likes Brucie at all bored.gif

LAUGH_INSURANCE
I don't think Niko wants to know about that.  It's bad enough when Brucie goes on about his balls from time to time and Niko doesn't want to hear about them and in No. 1 when Brucie said the race would be as tight as his butt hole even though Brucie thought it out loud by accident Niko told Brucie to shut up where he didn't want to hear about it.

Makes you wonder if Niko really likes Brucie at all bored.gif

I wonder the same because Brucie always brags that all the women want him and I remember one babe giving Brucie a negative reply to a question about a sexual nature as they were in the jet boat. Earlier in the game Brucie was showing off his muscles by walking on his hands and Niko gave him strange looks. That was when Brucie started thinking he's god's gift to women as well as telling Niko alone about his balls and ring piece.

user posted image

LAUGH_INSURANCE
packie is a thumbs up for me icon14.gif and it's fun hanging out with him

When it comes to friends, I prefer Little Jacob. I know he fogs the vehicles out with his smoke and turns the vehicles into a mobile chimney but he's the only friend that Niko has that is sensible and he can take it when he loses at a game. I know Little Jacob speak bad English but he's a better friend in my opinion.

I get fed-up with Brucie thinking he's god's gift to women and I get fed-up with Packie being awkward to get hold of for a moment out. Little Jacob is always there and he's better to be with.

user posted image

LAUGH_INSURANCE
Packies the man icon14.gif

I must say, I find Packie's reward more useful. Something odd happened with a bomb yesterday. Two cops were sitting in their car and I planted a bomb under them and blew them up and one cop was rolling about on the road on fire and when the fire went out he got up and walked away. He should have been dead after the explosion and then burning afterwards but the explosion should have killed him first-thing.

user posted image

packiefan4ever

Packie has a right to brag.

He lets you date his sister, generally being an overall good guy to Niko.

Yeah friends can be assholes, but Packie is funny.

xNamexTakenx

I like Packie. He is a good friend to Niko. In fact, I think he is the best brother out of the McCreary Family. I'm glad that Niko is closest to him than the other brothers.

A 'plastic Irishman' really. That would be someone who isnt Irish but claims to be Irish because of some distant ancestory. In the game Packie is used as a parody to this. He will always get his Irish slang wrong and sings the wrong lyrics to the song 'Danny Boy' when he's drunk.

Edited by Machida

Denis Leary is a douchebag. Packie rocks.

And I ffind it almost ironic that the TC would berate Packie for being a night owl, yet he's the one wasting his time playing GTA...

• 1 month later...

Packie is no Irish man i can tell you. He's what is know as a 'plastic Irishman'. That would be someone who isnt Irish but claims to be Irish because of some distant ancestory. In the game Packie is used as a parody to this. He will always get his Irish slang wrong and sings the wrong lyrics to the song 'Danny Boy' when he's drunk. As a Celt I found him annoying, at least get the words to Danny Boy right!

His perk was fun though!

I don't know what crack you're smoking, but he did get the words to Danny Boy right. I just now saw it for the first time and remembered you saying this a month or so ago so I figured I'd come on here and tell you that you were entirely wrong about Packie getting the lyrics to Danny Boy wrong.

I found it really strange that Packie tells you to keep away from Kate and tells Kate to keep away from you.

Then he calls you up to ask you to take her out, what his deal man???

Tommy-Vercetti19

eyyy is all this irish drinking posts insults?? lol.giflol.gif

Packie is cool not just because hes irish,he tells some good stories like in Three Leaf Clover when he tells you that francis became an altar boy in a church just to rob the offerings and when he sings too thats funny. lol.gif

user posted image

yo wassup jim?

Tommy Dickfingers

Denis Leary is a douchebag. Packie rocks.

And I ffind it almost ironic that the TC would berate Packie for being a night owl, yet he's the one wasting his time playing GTA...

Totally agree, 100%. Dennis Leary is a plagiarising wanker