How much $AUD will the DLC be for the PS3 be?

macorules94

macorules94

How much $AUD will the DLC be for the PS3 be? Does anyonw know??

Fuzzknuckles

It will be free, because it's on the Xbox360.

AS YOU WELL KNOW.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

macorules94

AS YOU WELL KNOW.

free??

Are you sure?

GTA3Freak-2001

AS YOU WELL KNOW.

free??

Are you sure?

He means its free in the sense that the PS3 does not get the DLC or rather doesn't get the two DLC packs atleast initially.

macorules94

i thought that it was comfirmed it would be on the ps3 eventually

Shootin_spree
i thought that it was comfirmed it would be on the ps3 eventually

Other DLC will come for the PS3, but not the exclusive content that MS paid for.

sorry bout that.

Yeah, while x360 gamers will get some exclusive clothes, cars and gloves, S3 gamers will get other exclusive clothes, cars and gloves sarcasm.gif.

Of course, I'm full of sh*t, but nobody (in general public) does have any clue what those extensions will contain. The problem is the release date. First DLC for x360 has been pushed and it should be out next year (there was a link somewhere) while the second DLC is going to be released six months (as initially stated) after that. Since there is this timed exclusivity thingy, any PS3 addons will follow after that. So, probably not sooner then fall next year (this is of course only speculation).

Shootin_spree
Yeah, while x360 gamers will get some exclusive clothes, cars and gloves, S3 gamers will get other exclusive clothes, cars and gloves sarcasm.gif.

Of course, I'm full of sh*t, but nobody (in general public) does have any clue what those extensions will contain. The problem is the release date. First DLC for x360 has been pushed and it should be out next year (there was a link somewhere) while the second DLC is going to be released six months (as initially stated) after that. Since there is this timed exclusivity thingy, any PS3 addons will follow after that. So, probably not sooner then fall next year (this is of course only speculation).

Actually we know what the Xbox 360 exclusive content will have. They are episodic packs, meaning more missions from people, and longer game play. Other then that, we know f*ck all.

Actually we know what the Xbox 360 exclusive content will have. They are episodic packs, meaning more missions from people, and longer game play. Other then that, we know f*ck all.

Actually we don't know sh*t. They said it will be some episodic content, but what is that supposed to mean? Probably some missions, but with Niko or someone else? Probably some clothes, cars and crap. Probably.

Fuzzknuckles

Actually we don't know sh*t. They said it will be some episodic content, but what is that supposed to mean? Probably some missions, but with Niko or someone else? Probably some clothes, cars and crap. Probably.

AS I've said before, the clue is in the name "Episodic Content".

This implies, to me, that there will be more episodes of Niko's story, with a cast of different characters in there for supporting roles.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

serge1231123

someone correct me if im wrong but....DLC for

GTA4 is only available on 360 it is exclusive DLC microsoft paid Rockstar

so us 360 people can get DLC! if im wrong someone correct me please.

someone correct me if im wrong but....DLC for

GTA4 is only available on 360 it is exclusive DLC microsoft paid Rockstar

so us 360 people can get DLC! if im wrong someone correct me please.

Microsoft paid for TWO episodic content packs, all other downloadable content will most likely be multi-platform.

I can't believe some people still don't understand this.

mastervader m16

AS I've said before, the clue is in the name "Episodic Content".

This implies, to me, that there will be more episodes of Niko's story, with a cast of different characters in there for supporting roles.

FuzzKnucles you are right its going to be more story not cars and clothes. those things wouldnt be exclusive, ps will get the clothes and cars though. I think the story missions are going too be about Mr. Bulgarin monocle.gif

First DLC for x360 has been pushed and it should be out next year (there was a link somewhere)

Actually it's Take 2's first financial Quarter, which means it will come out (if it's not delayed again) Nov 1st 2008 - Jan 31st 2009 wink.gif .