Expansion pack

DarthTemplar

DarthTemplar

What I would definately like to see for a sequel to GTA IV is instead of a sequel, an expansion pack. Like you would go to the airport and travel to another city. The expansion packs would be buyable off of Xbox Live/PS3 marketplace. If the PC version would come out the expansion packs there would be buyable off of the Rockstar Games's site.

Anyway this is something I would definately want to see for GTA IV instead of a sequel. Since for a sequel you need to build it all back from scratch. With this you just add on sequel parts.

Like you could have entirely new missions that don't interconnect. Since GTA IV's missions have alternate endings you could have it that some unknown caller calls you, then you go to the airport and you travel to another city where a lot of new missions, clothing, weapons even multiplayer can begin

apache77pilot

thats actually a really good idea. they coudlnt do it in the past, but now yeh... sounds good to me.

Yeah, but the load times would be immense. You'd need a HDD (360), and if they sold it on there website for a PC version, then it could be easily uploaded on torrent sites, thereby costing them allot of money; and when I say allot, I mean allot!.

DarthTemplar

Yeah, but the load times would be immense. You'd need a HDD (360), and if they sold it on there website for a PC version, then it could be easily uploaded on torrent sites, thereby costing them allot of money; and when I say allot, I mean allot!.

Why wouldn't you get an HDD? An HDD is a must if you wish to get a good experience out of playing on Xbox Live. Expecially all of the downloadable content

Anyway Xbox Live has already released expansion packs for games downloadable on it. It can do it for this game.

For the PC version people are ALWAYS going to pirate games and expansion packs. Even if we try to prevent it, its only going to make them try harder. So irreguardless of what we do pirates are going to pirate games. San Andreas is one of the most easily pirateable games around and people still pirate the PC version today

Is that little dude in your avatar from Final Fantasy?

Obviously. Its a GIFS of Vivi from FF9. In my opinion the best Final Fantasy game. But this is straying offtopic

Edited by DarthTemplar

Why wouldn't you get an HDD? An HDD is a must if you wish to get a good experience out of playing on Xbox Live. Expecially all of the downloadable content

Anyway Xbox Live has already released expansion packs for games downloadable on it. It can do it for this game.

I do have a HDD, an Elite in fact. But the matter of the fact is, not everyone can afford anything higher than core or arcade.

DarthTemplar

I do have a HDD, an Elite in fact. But the matter of the fact is, not everyone can afford anything higher than core or arcade.

I own an Arcade and bought a refurbished HDD. I did it on the exact same day as a matter of fact.

As well Rockstar can always rerelease GTA IV with the expansion pack built in as well. Just like Bethesda does with Elder Scrolls

Juice By Kayla Marie

I think it'd be really cool actually. I'd like to see all of the cities linked actually but playing the same character would be boring.