RATEDR307

Not possible-I even tried hanging from the blade

-what the hell was I thinking! cry.gif

Gimme a break guru.

You know we're talking about Niko hanging from choppers. sigh.gif

GTAaddictforever

what?

You want to hang onto a helicopter?

Sorry buddy, that would be a cool feature. It would be too much fun.

and it wouldn't be realistic. Why would Niko, the ex-army guy, hang onto a helicopter? He might fall off and hurt himself. It's just not safe and not realistic.

Sorry buddy, but not in GTA 4.

I'm sick of you. You don't offer anything but moaning. If your intent is NOT to be a jerk in winding up GTA fans, then I must say your existence is a pathetic one. Sitting on a forum devoted to a game you don't like, and whining about how awful it is. How you can expect to be tolerated here is beyond me.

Having an opinion is one thing. Constantly ramming it down everyone's throats until the end of time is another. So I, right here, right now, am establishing this as the official end to your time here. Be gone.

Gimme a break guru.

You know we're talking about Niko hanging from choppers.  sigh.gif

Well I have..............for about 15secs.

Gimme a break guru.

Well don't show up to court with out the evidence!

Let's see the proof. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Gimme a break guru.

Well don't show up to court with out the evidence!

Let's see the proof. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Well I don't have a capture card. But I do know a little secret. If you hang onto a parked helicopter, then you can hang on for as long as you like; problem solved lol.gif .

I hung on a heli tours chopper (on the side door) for about a second and fell off about 2 foot off the ground..;.

I hung on a heli tours chopper (on the side door) for about a second and fell off about 2 foot off the ground..;.

happy.gif This is the beauty of gta-we'll try any thing.

I tried to operate the crane on a truck for a couple

of minutes before giving up. sad.gif

Yeah, I've done that too but I can stay on until it gets way up into the air. Same with jumping and hanging on to the sides of cars and bikes as they speed away. You can even shoot your gun if it's in your hand, lol.

I've found that as soon as you see you are actually hanging, start tapping A like your sprinting. I've hung on for crazy amounts of time, then done the same formula and only hung on for half a second confused.gif

Only in one mission another person hung onto a helicopter when Niko stole it during gameplay. I forgot which mission it was.

DudeWeresMyHog

There is a way to hang on to 'copters but only on live.

Hover just above the surface of the water and have someone who is in the water jump up at the chopper, if done right they should hang on and can be flown quite far without falling off.

DudeWeresMyHog

Meh everyone was still wondering if it was possible and I only bothered to watch the second one. Never mind eh.

If a helicopter lands close enough to water so that you can grab on the side then you will hang on for a very, very long amount of time.

(Obviously that can only be done in MP)

I grabbed onto a parked helitours heli once, and it took off and i held on for about 5 - 10 seconds.

master gunner 14

actualy there is a way to hang on the helicpters at the heli tour and i will tell you how

step 1)the important thing is to figure out what part niko will hang on

step 2)wait till 3 or less people to get in the heli

step 3)when the heli is about to take off grab on to the big thing that's on the back of the heli caution i recomend you doing this on the other side where the repaler is not going to hit you i did this so don't make the sam mistake i did then when you see niko climbing up the big thing i mentioned then when the heli takes off congratulations you have now learned how to hang on a heli without being on a mission or being on multiplayer some of you probaly want to know how i figured this out well i figured it out by just fooling around then i had the cops after me so i jump on the big thing on the back of the heli then after the heli took off i stayed on until the heli hit the sky scraper hope i helped

actualy there is a way to hang on the helicpters at the heli tour and i will tell you how

step 1)the important thing is to figure out what part niko will hang on

step 2)wait till 3 or less people to get in the heli

step 3)when the heli is about to take off grab on to the big thing that's on the back of the heli caution i recomend you doing this on the other side where the repaler is not going to hit you i did this so don't make the sam mistake i did then when you see niko climbing up the big thing i mentioned then when the heli takes off congratulations you have now learned how to hang on a heli without being on a mission or being on multiplayer some of you probaly want to know how i figured this out well i figured it out by just fooling around then i had the cops after me so i jump on the big thing on the back of the heli then after the heli took off i stayed on until the heli hit the sky scraper hope i helped

Couldn't you have put a few full stops in there, just to separate the sentences a little? Makes it a bit more troublesome to read without them. biggrin.gif

Post: "Grab on". Does that mean jumping at the chopper? I wouldn't mind knowing how to hang on to a helicopter either lol

master gunner 14

yes if you see the heli getting ready to take off then jump on the big thing i mentioned