My car got stolen!

Malhaar

so i find this nice Oracle sitting on a side street, one night in Algonquin, so I decide to take it... It was a bit dirty so i decide to take it to the car wash.. I was driving carefully as I have been told Oracles are not so common to find. I stop at a busy intersection trying to avoid damaging it, and thats when it happened, some guy pulled me out of the car and drove off in it confused.gif !!! I guess Karma hits everyone sneaky2.gif Have any of you out there had your car stolen like that? or am i the only one?!

yeah it happened to me once but only coz i stole the guys car

it never happened to me when a random person comes and takes your car for no reason.

Carl Vercetti

Ha, that's been a feature in every GTA, if I'm not mistaken... but it definitely seems to happen less and less in each subsequent game, imo.

my cars probably been stolen but iv never been around to see it

i jsut turn up at a safehouse where i had a car parked and it was gone

mastervader m16
so i find this nice Oracle sitting on a side street, one night in Algonquin, so I decide to take it... It was a bit dirty so i decide to take it to the car wash.. I was driving carefully as I have been told Oracles are not so common to find. I stop at a busy intersection trying to avoid damaging it, and thats when it happened, some guy pulled me out of the car and drove off in it confused.gif !!! I guess Karma hits everyone sneaky2.gif Have any of you out there had your car stolen like that? or am i the only one?!

that hasnt happened to me yet , but i had my infernus and comet stolen by the piggies at the same time, and i died... cryani.gif

apache77pilot

it happened to me. pissed me off. i loved my uranus. such a good drifter. now i cant find a nother