SCLASS

GTAaddictforever

sigh......

all Rockstar had to do........

SELECT PEDESTRIANS

AMOUNT : ALL

COMMAND : ATTACK HUMAN PLAYER

the end.

dont even remind me how much of a sh*tty game gta 4 is. sheesh. not even a riot mode like in previous gta's........especially since gta 4 is perfect for it.....

I'm sick of you. You don't offer anything but moaning. If your intent is NOT to be a jerk in winding up GTA fans, then I must say your existence is a pathetic one. Sitting on a forum devoted to a game you don't like, and whining about how awful it is. How you can expect to be tolerated here is beyond me.

Having an opinion is one thing. Constantly ramming it down everyone's throats until the end of time is another. So I, right here, right now, am establishing this as the official end to your time here. Be gone.

no, and there wont be!!!!!

that u decided aye?

gypo, didnt you know? this guys the head of R*

Riot mode was the one cheat i never used. Except once in Vice city. I accidentally saved it over my one save. I had to restart the game. I was hoping for flying car like helicopters or some crazy cheat that made all the cars react like they got crushed or maybe some cheat to give everyone gloves but not you.

Why no bobble head cheat? That would make Niko look so funny. Rockstar maybe needed a more serious approach to the game.

sigh......

SELECT PEDESTRIANS

the end.

dont even remind me how much of a sh*tty game gta 4 is. sheesh. not even a riot mode like in previous gta's........especially since gta 4 is perfect for it.....

Your forum name is contrasting your personality. suicidal.gif

master gunner14

i like the riot return idea the cheat i want to return is the pedestrians with weapons i loved activating that with the riot code on gta3 i just drove a car real fast then i just seen explosions everywhere it felt like i was in survival mode

TRANSFER THE GUNS BUT YOU CAN'T TRANSFER THE CASH WITH THE GUN

teh man w00ter

I love your contradictory statements.

Its a sh*tty game, but it would be perfect for riot mode.

Why do you waste your time posting in a board about a game you think is sh*tty, or almost perfect?

I ask you

yet again...

WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE?!?

Edited by teh man w00ter

I love your contradictory statements.

Its a sh*tty game, but it would be perfect for riot mode.

Why do you waste your time posting in a board about a game you think is sh*tty, or almost perfect?

I ask you

yet again...

WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE?!?

His purpose is to be a douche. Just like the fat guy the

kids fight in WOW on South Park. The world is full of them. mad.gif

GtaRampager95
Your topic might cause a riot. icon13.gif

LMAO! There's a new cheat it's called "There is no more cheats". Why the hell would there be a Riot Cheat that just ruined the past GTA before SA. If there were more cheats to come they would have to be a DLC.

Never really thought of this game with Riot mode... now I want it.. it would be so fun in 4.

gamerzworld
sigh......

SELECT PEDESTRIANS

the end.

I'm no coder but I'm pretty sure that's not C++.

serge1231123

if u go to the ingame website (www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com) it shows all cheats after u beat 100% i think and all veichle cheats after u beat story tounge.gif

sigh......

SELECT PEDESTRIANS

the end.

I'm no coder but I'm pretty sure that's not C++.

Lol! But you do realize this guy knows everything right? The least he could do is tell Rockstar how to do their job. sarcasm.gif It may seem that easy, but it's not.

That's like the new physics being that easy.

SELECT SIDE CAR

AMOUNT: 1 LEFT SIDE

COMMAND: DAMAGE WHEREVER IT'S HIT

Not the end. That's an idea. To make things work takes time.