Globetrotters.

greebo-man

greebo-man

Hola. I was just wondering if we had anybody here who has been to all the continents. (Including Antarctica).

Just wondering, as it is an ambition of mine, and I am immensely jealous of some kid in my year who has already achieved this feat at the age of fourteen.

So far, I'm afraid I have never left Europe, and I am ashamed of that.

The furthest I have been is Greece. We don't really have much money for holidays. Hopefully I will get a nicely-paid job in the future so I can 'unluck this achievement', if you will.

So, any feedback much appreciated, as always.

Cheers.

dont worry, i'm yet to leave my country. ive barely even left the state blush.gif . ive been to tasmania once, but as we all know, they dont count tounge.gif . apart from that i have been to QLD for a couple days. so thats my cross border journey smile.gif

be happy youve at leats had the pleasure to see greece (or anywhere outside of your home nation for that matter).

Havent been to Antartica.

Only Europe, NA, SA, and Asia.

A lot of times, it was luck and I barely had to pay expenses! icon14.gif

38773_s.gif

Im like you i would love to visit every continent. SO far ive only been to Europe (mainly because i live in England) and to North America.

Yeah I would also like to explore Europe, as well as all the other stuff.

Travelling is definitely high up on my 'to do before I die' list.

Red Square is a must as well.

I thought this wanna gonna be about the Harlem Globetrotters. sad.gif

Hah, yeah, I kina did that on purpose.

Better advertising, you see. cool.gif

@Bowza - where did you go? Africa sounds cool.

You could always look in this topic here. OK it's a little old and probably hardly anyone remembers it, but it's worth a peek if you after your thirst for knowledge.

wZVJHXg.png

I'm glad you want to explore places outside of your 'comfort zone'. I know a lot of people who are too shallow to even look beyond the outskirts of town.

Anyways, I've been to every continent besides Antarctica.

I seem to be about the only person who doesn't have a desire to travel the world. I have two regular holiday destinations to India and Canada where I've got family.

Other than that, I've never wanted to go to Australia, or East Asia, or South America, or outer Mongolia, or the Himalayas. If I want to see these places, I'll watch Michael Palin thankyou very much. wink.gif

I like what I know. I like my comfort zones on well trodden paths and I'm happy to stick with them.

--- AMF ---

user posted image

-= A joke is a very serious thing - Winston Churchill =-