Bulletproof Cars?

Genitalien

Genitalien

Ok Everyone knows how to scare a girlfriend and make your car bullet/fire/explosionproof but can we get a little input on which ones stay that way for how long with what girlfriend?? I started a new game figuring i could make more BP cars with Michelle and Kate as they wouldnt dump u afterwards. I have done it twice by scaring michelle (on different saves) and both times the cars went back to normal after loading my saved game. So....... anyone else have any ideas on this matter?? Is there certain girlfriends that work better than others?? And does anyone know if you can re-date girlfriends after they dump u?? And how long does it take for kate or michelle to forgive you after scaring them??

Scoring unique cars was always my favourite thing to do after beating old gta's and its a real piss off when they don't remain unique. Maybe with a little communal experimentation we could get to the bottom of this.

So after you load your saved game with the special proofed vehicles, do you shoot your vehicles and then they blow up or catch on fire, etc.?

Or do you drive around in it while on a cop rampage and you either die inside the vehicle or the vehicle actually gets destroyed?

For the girlfriends part and after you do those methods that scares them off, go to your safehouse near Middle Park, Algonquin and just pass the game time by 6 hours by just saving or canceling your save.

Then go to your computer and go to love-meet.com and craplist.net to check if those girlfriends are available. If they're not available, do the same method where you sleep to pass the time.

When they become available on the 2 websites and when you're about to date them, you can save the game before you date them (Well if you want) but when you're on the first date with them, do the method where you want to special proof your vehicle so it will scare them on the first date. That way, it won't take longer for the girls to respawn in those websites because when you're in a relationship with them and you scare her which equals to dumping you, it will take longer for them to spawn in those 2 websites.

Genitalien

I shoot the crap outta the car to test it out. before i save it and after i load it.

before- its tires dont pop and it never starts flaming, but not after I load. But it doesn't happen every time. thats what i'm tryin to figure out.

Never thought of scaring them on the first date. good call.

Anyone else?? It seems this subject kinda died off unexpectedly on these boards, without any real conclusion. Unless there are other posts i'm unable to find.

Edited by Genitalien

There seems to be some cases of glitching, if you might call it that way, on the armoring when you tried applying them on some vehicles using the bust-a-girlfriend date trick.

This trick would work on most types of vehicles (except the helicopters)but there are a few that for some reasons won't keep the special properties after you make a save no matter how correct you perform the simple method.

sh*t i forgot all about that glitch i read it and was gonna try it but never did, how you do it again???

sh*t i forgot all about that glitch i read it and was gonna try it but never did, how you do it again???

Date out a girlfriend, once she's inside the car, fire a single shot that will scare her off. She will dump you in that date, and after the cutscene, your car is BP/EP/FP/DP already.

So it totally depends on the car?? I could of sworn it never worked with michelle but i could be wrong. I'll haveta test it again. Maybe we could compile a list of ones that work?? or don't work. eh?

i've had a comet work but not the turismo so far. and a Mr whoopee workd smile.gif

I don't think it depends on what type of car. I strongly believe it's more of a glitch than anything else.

Correction on what I said that this trick can't be applied to helis. It can be, including on the Anihillator.

To do that on a heli, fly the heli before she gets onboard it, and instead of firing a shot which you can't do when in a heli, bump her instead in any way but without killing her. Bumping a girlfriend moderately can also scare her off. In the case of the Anihillator, fire a few rounds at the girlfriend but again without killing her. Once you get the message that your girlfriend got scared, you'll freeze, she'll still get onboard your ride, and then the cutscene, and then afterwards your heli will be permanently full armored already.