Funny IRl storries

zibies

When do you know, when you played to much GTA4?

Well I played 3 days straight, got a nap, and when i woke up I realised, I just had a dream in HD. And the party I had to get to, started in 2 houers, but i was convinced that 2 houers where 2 minuttes, so I got there like 1,5 houers earlier tounge.gif... And then i had to help, get every thing ready for the other guest -.-

I've accidentally thought of a few cars in real life to be those from GTA.

I've been thinking about this for a few days... I had some IRL glitches... o.0 , both traffic spawn problems. I was walking down the street and I noticed that like, every other car was either a Huntley, a Rancher or a PMP. I also turned around to check traffic and when I wasn't looking a bus quick-spawned. I wasn't on the road, but it was a touch disturbing.

merlinsteele

I'm afraid I'm driving just a bit more wreckless than I used to....just speeding between cars! wow.gif

I started thinking i had to move to america to find out what this "American Dream" is all about.

michaelekylon
I've accidentally thought of a few cars in real life to be those from GTA.

Hehe I have done that also. I've referred to the car down the road as a Merit countless times

I started thinking i had to move to america to find out what this "American Dream" is all about.

end-game spoiler

You may have noticed that there is no American Dream. Niko gets only loss and suffering, there is no opportunity for a non-tragic ending. No businesses, no mansion, only what he can steal with his own two hands.

Very clever move by Rockstar but... at least in this situation, catharsis and reward would have been better than political statement.

Oh there's an American Dream, but it's different for every person.

I was driving like a maniac for hours and stopped playing to go in town for something. I felt like I was creeping along in my real car. biggrin.gif

hibernation

Well i found myself running down the street with a sniper rifle shooting pigeons, when i was promptly arrested. No problem i thought, they'll take my weapons and release me. Im now facing court and a lengthy jail sentence.

Really though, i think there is a thread for this already.

Mr. Someguy

Saying the names of GTA cars out loud as I see them. For example, this one guy has a black Dodge Charger outside his house, me and my friends always call it the FIB Buffalo. tounge.gif

Oh there's an American Dream, but it's different for every person.

Which would make it very much like "life." No need to stick a brand on it. For Niko the Dream is only hardship and unattained, his situation doesn't really improve, except for the elimination of a few threatening characters.

I saw a Dodge Charger and was like, "hey, FIB Buffalo!"

Shortly after I slapped myself.

Warrior Nation is the worse ever clan, dont join.

We are all idiots.