2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
tommy69

the next GTA should be a modern Vice City

tommy69

I think the next GTA game should be set in Vice City, the year similar to GTA 4. This Vice City should be almost be like Miami, in size and locations, kinda like GTA 4 is almost like New York and a part of New Jersey. The cars should be like GTA 4, maybe newer ones, planes should be included and the music is a mix of 80s hits and current music. Also, i think a tank should be included, but it should be difficult to obtain, just like real life. The tank should be the newly upgraded M1A2 SEP Abrams, WITH tracks.

bobtheimp1230

I guess it would be cool but they have already made two games in VC so it would be unlikely for another, also they would have to make a new character because Tommy would be getting pretty old biggrin.gif

Fnorg
I guess it would be cool but they have already made two games in VC so it would be unlikely for another, also they would have to make a new character because Tommy would be getting pretty old biggrin.gif

You people have a hard time understanding that this Liberty City isn't the old one. If they were to create a new Vice City, Tommy wouldn't exist. And they've used Liberty City four times. Each time (except for "Stories") you've gotten a new city.

Four Liberty Cities

Three Vice Cities

Two San Andreases

rct3twins
I guess it would be cool but they have already made two games in VC so it would be unlikely for another, also they would have to make a new character because Tommy would be getting pretty old  biggrin.gif

You people have a hard time understanding that this Liberty City isn't the old one. If they were to create a new Vice City, Tommy wouldn't exist. And they've used Liberty City four times. Each time (except for "Stories") you've gotten a new city.

Four Liberty Cities

Three Vice Cities

Two San Andreases

I know! People just seem think that the gta3 and gta4 cannons are the same. IT'S NOT. R* MOVED ON. FORGET EVERYTHING IN THE PAST.

TwistedMedia

yh i think a new and improved vice city in the 2000's would be fun, but ONLY if the tool shops are there tounge.gif

imagine the lighting effects of the sun on a next gen console biggrin.gif

Rucke

I'm really pushing for a modern Vice City. Maybe a South American prontagonist this time?

mike752

I put this in the build your own GTA thread already.

Here's my idea:

user posted image

This is the protagonist:

user posted image

His name is Raul Perez, who's friend Miguel Rodriguez framed him and put him in jail for a murder Miguel committed. After 20 years in Alderney State Correctional Facility, he gets word from his brother Pablo that Miguel has traveled to Vice City. Raul now travels to Vice City. However, when Raul arrives, he quickly discovers that there is a criminal underworld in Vice. The Cuban gang called Mucho Cojones (or many balls in English biggrin.gif ) and the Haitian's Tueur Vaudous (killer voodoos) are in a power struggle trying to control the city. Many corrupt politicians are taking sides in this gang war, and Raul is thrown right in the middle of it. He must now choose who to defend in this war and who to trust in his mission to find Miguel and seek revenge once and for all.

CITY: Vice City 2008. Vice City may not be the same as the 80's, but the beaches are still full of hot chicks, night clubs are everywere, and fast cars and a mansion are a way of life here. However, at the same time, gangs are trying to take over the city. Crime was at an all-time low a year ago, but then the Mucho Cojones and the Tueur Vaudous broke out into a gang war to take over the city. No one unprotected even enters downtown Vice anymore because of the war.

GANGS:

- Tueur Vaudous (Haitians)

- Mucho Cojones (Cubans)

These are the two main gang in Vice City trying to take over.

WEAPONS:

- Brass Knuckles

- Knife (able to do stealth attacks with it too)

- Bat

- Chainsaw

- Weapons from tool shop (screwdriver, hammer, etc.)

- Nightstick

- Glock (Regular Pistol)

- Silenced Glock

- Desert Eagle

- Colt .45

- Sawed-Off Shotgun

- Remington 870

- Remington 11-87

- Uzi

- MP5

- Micro-SMG

- AK-47

- M4

- RPG

- Flame Thrower

- Mini-Gun (Gatling Gun)

- Grenade Launcher

- Molotov Cocktails

- Grenades

- Satchel Charges

CHARACTERS:

- Raul Perez: Protagonist, age 42, just arrived in Vice City after 20 years in Alderney State Correctional Facility.

- Miguel Rodriguez: Antagonist, age 45, been living in Vice City for awhile and is trying to hide from Raul Perez.

- Pablo Perez: Raul's brother. He is a multi-millionaire, however he starts of as a very greedy and selfish person and gives Raul only $2000 when he arrives in Vice City. Pablo also has "sources," which are very helpful to Raul in finding Miguel.

- Nick Johnson: Owner of a tool shop in Vice City. Nick's sister was killed and needs help finding who killed her.

- Ricardo Mendez: Head of the Mucho Cojones. He trusts Raul and wants him to be a hitman.

- Louis Capois: Head of the Tueur Vaudous. He believes Raul is plotting against them and wants to kill Raul.

- Steven Reign: Powerful buisnessman and supports the Tueur Vaudous. He hates Pablo for all of his success and wants to kill him.

boothy
I think the next GTA game should be set in Vice City

NO!

but thats my opinion

greebo-man

I agree with boothy, there has already been two games set in Vice. There's not much more they can do for it.

I reckon either a revamped SA or an entirely new setting.

Flesh-n-Bone
I think the next GTA game should be set in Vice City

NO!

but thats my opinion

Second that. Go back to San Andreas, I want the west coast life back!

gamesguru

I wouldn't mind another VC or SA, as the old cities are not really that realistic compared to their real life counterparts and IV. I'd especially be pleased if they did Las Venturas again; just look at Star Junction to see what I'm talking about.

Rucke
I put this in the build your own GTA thread already.

Here's my idea:

user posted image

This is the protagonist:

user posted image

His name is Raul Perez, who's friend Miguel Rodriguez framed him and put him in jail for a murder Miguel committed. After 20 years in Alderney State Correctional Facility, he gets word from his brother Pablo that Miguel has traveled to Vice City. Raul now travels to Vice City. However, when Raul arrives, he quickly discovers that there is a criminal underworld in Vice. The Cuban gang called Mucho Cojones (or many balls in English biggrin.gif ) and the Haitian's Tueur Vaudous (killer voodoos) are in a power struggle trying to control the city. Many corrupt politicians are taking sides in this gang war, and Raul is thrown right in the middle of it. He must now choose who to defend in this war and who to trust in his mission to find Miguel and seek revenge once and for all.

CITY: Vice City 2008. Vice City may not be the same as the 80's, but the beaches are still full of hot chicks, night clubs are everywere, and fast cars and a mansion are a way of life here. However, at the same time, gangs are trying to take over the city. Crime was at an all-time low a year ago, but then the Mucho Cojones and the Tueur Vaudous broke out into a gang war to take over the city. No one unprotected even enters downtown Vice anymore because of the war.

GANGS:

- Tueur Vaudous (Haitians)

- Mucho Cojones (Cubans)

These are the two main gang in Vice City trying to take over.

WEAPONS:

- Brass Knuckles

- Knife (able to do stealth attacks with it too)

- Bat

- Chainsaw

- Weapons from tool shop (screwdriver, hammer, etc.)

- Nightstick

- Glock (Regular Pistol)

- Silenced Glock

- Desert Eagle

- Colt .45

- Sawed-Off Shotgun

- Remington 870

- Remington 11-87

- Uzi

- MP5

- Micro-SMG

- AK-47

- M4

- RPG

- Flame Thrower

- Mini-Gun (Gatling Gun)

- Grenade Launcher

- Molotov Cocktails

- Grenades

- Satchel Charges

CHARACTERS:

- Raul Perez: Protagonist, age 42, just arrived in Vice City after 20 years in Alderney State Correctional Facility.

- Miguel Rodriguez: Antagonist, age 45, been living in Vice City for awhile and is trying to hide from Raul Perez.

- Pablo Perez: Raul's brother. He is a multi-millionaire, however he starts of as a very greedy and selfish person and gives Raul only $2000 when he arrives in Vice City. Pablo also has "sources," which are very helpful to Raul in finding Miguel.

- Nick Johnson: Owner of a tool shop in Vice City. Nick's sister was killed and needs help finding who killed her.

- Ricardo Mendez: Head of the Mucho Cojones. He trusts Raul and wants him to be a hitman.

- Louis Capois: Head of the Tueur Vaudous. He believes Raul is plotting against them and wants to kill Raul.

- Steven Reign: Powerful buisnessman and supports the Tueur Vaudous. He hates Pablo for all of his success and wants to kill him.

I like your idea man cookie.gif

Vercetti21

No. Just no. Vice City just wouldn't be Vice City without that 80's vibe.

Besides, they've already done Liberty City in the next-gen. Why go on the same pattern of locations as last-gen? I want a whole new city; something we've never seen before.