Male or Female?

Rob.

Male or Female?  

302 members have voted

1. 1. Male or Female?

• Male
    • Female

Juice By Kayla Marie
What about having a multiple chararcters.

Like you go with packie or someone.and can switch your place for a while to play as other charatcer.

May be a different experince

sarcasm.gifsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gifsarcasm.gif

I was thinking that earlier, that'd be a Great Idea, I just don't see how that'd work.

The only way a woman could be in the next GTA is if it is named

GTA: SHOPPING CENTRE

yeh fo sho

i dont mind being ether realy being a female could be fun 4 once or the game could be set like halo 2 switch between the 2.... Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifcatspider.gifsuicidal.gif or it could be like bonnie and clyde............. moto_whistle.giframpage_ani.gif

Edited by numnuts16

This is why most of the members on the GTAforums are not regarded as adults.

How about character creation for once? Would give it some longevity as well.

I think the GTA style focuses around a certain character, so it could f*ck up the storyline, nationality and race etc etc

Would be cool though.

x3FWE.png

How about character creation for once? Would give it some longevity as well.

We got Saints Row for that. Plus like Waddy said it would f*ck up the storyline a lot.

I say stick with being a male character because i think it makes the most cents. And the game wold just be weird playing.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

BlOoDStReAm101

I wouldn't mind if it was a female protagonist. If the female has a good background story, than it's all good. Imagine playing a tough female character as tough as Angelina Jolie from Wanted or Mr. & Ms. Smith? Would be badass to me. Wouldn't mind at all.

Both?

You mean a shemale? :p

No lol :D

I mean that you could choose from male or female. The storyline could change too. :p

going by what i sed at first by having it like halo 2 and switch between the 2 could but fun 2 story lines, maybe they both started off as partners and are now out 2 kill each other........or maybe they have nothing 2 do with each other and it all ends with a dodgy twist at the end..... notify.giforly.gifph34r.gifmercie_blink.gifsuicidal.gif

• 3 years later...

Why wouldn't any of you want to play as a hooker? Because that's all you'd be doing if the protag was a female. Also, I would refused to buy it out of protest, and would boycott R* for life.

There is absolutely no need for a female protagonists whatsoever, other than to be politically correct, and R* are certainly far from that.

Gta: Kitchen stories or Gta: Episodes from grocery store, which one would you prefer?

user posted image

It wouldn't work. R* know this and are NOT going to give in to this political correctness bullsh*t.

The crime world is dominated by men. The only criminal women you'll see are crack whores and the occasional drug dealer (Elizabeta Torres). Even she was unrealistic for being in it.

So, you've either got a butch dyke trying to act tough and 'manly' (seeing a woman trying to act like a man is always a silly sight) or you've got a normal woman who would be raped and killed the moment she stepped into the criminal underworld.

Watch a gangster film (which is what GTA is based on) and you'll see men as the gangsters. Not women. Because that's how things work.

It wouldn't work. R* know this and are NOT going to give in to this political correctness bullsh*t.

The crime world is dominated by men. The only criminal women you'll see are crack whores and the occasional drug dealer (Elizabeta Torres). Even she was unrealistic for being in it.

So, you've either got a butch dyke trying to act tough and 'manly' (seeing a woman trying to act like a man is always a silly sight) or you've got a normal woman who would be raped and killed the moment she stepped into the criminal underworld.

Watch a gangster film (which is what GTA is based on) and you'll see men as the gangsters. Not women. Because that's how things work.

Some people dont understand this, but you explained them well. I couldnt say it better.

user posted image

Some people dont understand this, but you explained them well. I couldnt say it better.

Thanks. It's always depressing seeing political correctness try to ruin everything. If it ruined GTA, I'd be mighty pissed.

Thanks. It's always depressing seeing political correctness try to ruin everything. If it ruined GTA, I'd be mighty pissed.

cookie.gif For you, motherf*cker!

You touched on what I was saying. R* is the one of the few companies to bow to that sh*t, that is why I love them.

GTA is and has always been that perfect escape from all that bullsh*t.

I like to be able to relate to the character, so I would prefer a guy. Also preferably a very young guy, like 21.

Yes because fiction should be limited by the logic of reality. Get over yourself.

There's nothing stopping Rockstar from putting a female protagonist in a Grand Theft Auto aside from the fact that a large fraction of the series' demographic is close-minded, chauvinist pigs like you, and it'd only guarantee a drop in sales unless they made her look like a man or fetishized her in some other way to appease their predominantly male fanbase.

As it stands, I'm fine with getting strong, imposing female characters that you simply meet within the GTA games like Asuka Kasen, Elizabeta and Catalina. Maybe one day the gaming industry (maybe the world! yeah right) will grow up and accept women among men as the human beings that they are and not judge people based on anatomy they didn't even choose or ask for.

Yes because fiction should be limited by the logic of reality. Get over yourself.

There's nothing stopping Rockstar from putting a female protagonist in a Grand Theft Auto aside from the fact that a large fraction of the series' demographic is close-minded, chauvinist pigs like you, and it'd only guarantee a drop in sales unless they made her look like a man or fetishized her in some other way to appease their predominantly male fanbase.

As it stands, I'm fine with getting strong, imposing female characters that you simply meet within the GTA games like Asuka Kasen, Elizabeta and Catalina. Maybe one day the gaming industry (maybe the world! yeah right) will grow up and accept women among men as the human beings that they are and not judge people based on anatomy they didn't even choose or ask for.

^GTFO

Go play Tomb Raider, this spot is reserved for men.

Gay or men hater?

user posted image

I'm neither gay, female, nor do I hate men (or anyone, come to that) and I completely agree. The level of ignorance on these forums is...well, about the same as in the real world I suppose. Sadly, not surprising.

Why are you ignorant if you don't want a female protag? It would just feel so forced and appeasing if they added a female into the franchise. It just doesn't work, it's nonsense and if you're such and advocate for gun toting, man like women then you can always play with a female character in multiplayer. I honestly could not relate with a female protag, even a butch, god that would just be disturbing. How exactly would they work out her emotions or love interests and god forbid her menstrual cycle, oh man it would truly be f*cking terrible

I honestly don't care as long as neither is annoying and since R* has yet to create a character that I hate I feel they would do a great job with a female. If given a choice in game though I would most likely choose a male simply because I like to have something nice to look at.

I just want protag I can like and enjoy playing as, not an attempt to appeal to me because of my gender.

Why are you ignorant if you don't want a female protag?

No one is ignorant for not wanting a female protagonist.

I don't want a female protagonist for the main story. It's the attitude of some posters that makes me call them ignorant. For example, when someone posts "I wouldn't mind a female protagonist" another poster might respond "What are you f*ckin gay fag homo lover man hater?" or something similar, that kind of response is what's ignorant.