2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Sign in to follow this  
blaze0785

multiple maps

blaze0785

i would love if they put more then one city in the next gta like they would put liberty city,san andreas,vice city,then they can add a new city i would probaly want it to be australia you can only get there by buying a ticket for a plane or you can ride a boat like the one niko came off of you can free roam in the plane you can see the pilots and the people surving food and yyou can free roam on the boat you can go out side and lok at the water and if you jump off the boat you are f*ck neh just playing if you jump off the boat then you would just be transfer back to the boat tell me what you think i will post my stories pretty soon

lloydo

The islands should be spead out further, i remember lookin at GTA:SA's map and it was all crowded into a square-like area... there should be islands far out to sea. Preferably private islands to capture from the Mafia and drug lords!

apache77pilot
i would love if they put more then one city in the next gta like they would put liberty city,san andreas,vice city,then they can add a new city i would probaly want it to be australia you can only get there by buying a ticket for a plane or you can ride a boat like the one niko came off of you can free roam in the plane you can see the pilots and the people surving food and yyou can free roam on the boat you can go out side and lok at the water and if you jump off the boat you are f*ck neh just playing if you jump off the boat then you would just be transfer back to the boat tell me what you think i will post my stories pretty soon

wellllllll. i like the idea of Australia. ive been there once and loved it. but if the make 4 maps the size of liberty city, they will not be able to put in much detail. the graphics would drop. i would rather play a game with goos graphics then a huge playing field. just ,y opinion.

btw-austarlia isn't a city.

NIKO_LIBERTY

Having Liberty City and Vice City on the same map would be cool as they are roughly two hours away from each other. A mid-way city would be cool.

blaze0785

this is my first story:starting off at the end niko and roman moved to autralia roman say niko australian woman is the sexiest ever niko say yeah roman we all kow you like woman over the age of 90 roman say f*ck you niko i know how to get woman i know how to do everything niko say if you know everthing then how did you frget our language when i got here roman say well um niko say i'm listining roman say hey i think we are being followed man niko say aw sh*t we just got here and we are already getting sh*t on us man roman say that's what you get for being such a smart a** niko say you know roman i can easily sucker you out this jeep and leave you in this desert and let them cut you up and feed you to the dingo's rooman say that army realy twitched your brain man.

niko say aw boy man there packing heat roman say niko see you are all f*ck up from the heat you need to chill out niko say you know what roman i could have easily let pegerino shoot the living hell out of you your lucky your my cousin or you would be dead right now roman say we are coming up to a city it's about time niko say about you used your brain to do something oh no we are out of gas man what are we going to do now roman say they wearing suits oh no the lon sharks after me again niko say roman just shut the f*ck up the loan sharks are did you stupid f*ck i don't know how we are going to get out of this one.TO BE CONTINUED