WHY ARE THE COPS SO FAT

William the bastard

blitsbebop

user posted image

Get it ? tounge2.gif

This is GTAF where everyday a motherf*cker is gettin banned. Like me!

74_FolKk_74
user posted image

Good Explanation.

I agree with Rims Seats and B.G. Knocc Out as well

user posted image

Get it ? tounge2.gif

hmm , i'd love to become fat , only if i could take it and eat it...but it's only a pic sad.gif

Because it's America. (No offence)

None taken. America is the fattest country in the world. I do not hold the honor of being an obese person. But I would like to say, Its amazing the things obese people warn you are bad while they're stuffing or just got done stuffing there face with food.

Example - I just got done eating a cheeseburger at McDonalds, went outside to have a smoke while my friends were still inside. This grossly obese man walks out going to his car, by himself with the biggest bag they have there plum full of food. He has the nerve to tell me smoking is bad for me. But yet the 27 Big mac's he's about to mow down on arent bad for him?

blitsbebop

user posted image

Amo Te MC Donalds!

NIKO_LIBERTY

Fat and old possibly they are like that in real life. I've never seen a American police officer for the record.

William the bastard

None taken. America is the fattest country in the world. I do not hold the honor of being an obese person. But I would like to say, Its amazing the things obese people warn you are bad while they're stuffing or just got done stuffing there face with food.

Example - I just got done eating a cheeseburger at McDonalds, went outside to have a smoke while my friends were still inside. This grossly obese man walks out going to his car, by himself with the biggest bag they have there plum full of food. He has the nerve to tell me smoking is bad for me. But yet the 27 Big mac's he's about to mow down on arent bad for him?

YOU SHOULD HAVE BURNED HIS EYES WITH IT

Like someone said before.

America is the fattest country in the world.

They're fat, stupid and fat. All that's missing is attacking every Hispanic person riding a bike.

Yq5y51Y.png

blitsbebop

Don't forget they all want to be superficial

Bruisercruiser

I love how foreigners take shots at Americans for being fat. It really is a cheap shot. Guess what people, obesity not only affects Americans but Europeans and I'm willing to bet Aussies as well.

BTW, I know several members of the NYPD and they are not fat. And let's just say most of them work out and can kick serious a$$. Believe me when I tell you that these guys have no problem chasing, catching and tackling suspects. I've seen them do it.

Bruisercruiser

HA! You're not getting off that easy pal. biggrin.gif

I travel to Britain 4xs a year on business and I know that obesity is a HUGE problem in Britain.

Nico Bellic

its america ...they are fat man FAT tounge.gif

William the bastard

HA! You're not getting off that easy pal. biggrin.gif

I travel to Britain 4xs a year on business and I know that obesity is a HUGE problem in Britain.

56% of america is obese

23% of UK is obese

still a problem, but not as bad as US

YOU SHOULD HAVE BURNED HIS EYES WITH IT

I would have but that would be a "Hate crime" because he's obese.

Spectarofdeath

I love how foreigners take shots at Americans for being fat. It really is a cheap shot. Guess what people, obesity not only affects Americans but Europeans and I'm willing to bet Aussies as well.

BTW, I know several members of the NYPD and they are not fat. And let's just say most of them work out and can kick serious a$$. Believe me when I tell you that these guys have no problem chasing, catching and tackling suspects. I've seen them do it.

Ha, why are you even bothering? This makes them feel better about themselves and the sh*tty conditions they live in. This is them acting like real men over the internet and giving them the ability to talk sh*t that they couldn't say to someones face. Please just let them have this.

Actually there are regulations in place where you have to be so fit to be a cop, most of the cops I've ever seen are fit as a fiddle, but there are a few here and there that are overweight.

Fat and old possibly they are like that in real life. I've never seen a American police officer for the record.

From what I've seen on TV documentaries and such they're either fat and old or fairly large ex-football players.

In the end R* always use stereotypes in their games to the extreme, so its almost definitely a case of that.

Wasn't there a statistic that almost 4million american adults are now over 40 stone? Scary.

Its not so much the conotations of america being a generally fat nation, more the continuing portrayal of police officers being fat which is seen in almost every cartoon and comedy film known to man. Not neccessarily a true representation but thats what GTA does, it adapts and exaggerates popular preconceptions.

Bruisercruiser

Ha, why are you even bothering? This makes them feel better about themselves and the sh*tty conditions they live in. This is them acting like real men over the internet and giving them the ability to talk sh*t that they couldn't say to someones face. Please just let them have this.

Yeah you're right. Kinda silly isn't it? Calling people fat really shows one's maturity and class. Funny thou? They still play games made in the good ol USA tounge2.gif

Happy 4th you Limey bastards! Just kidding BTW. Britain isn't that bad....