Comedy Club

zoro594

I say we get like 6-7 funny people with headphones, go to the club, one person goes on stage at a time and does a 1-2 minute comedy set, jokes, whatever.

There can be judges also, which can shoot the person once if they didn't like the set. Or something like that.

Holla @ yo boy.

Brilliant idea man. I like the sound of this alot. Very innovative, ideas like these keep the game fresh. I'll even buy a headset just to be a part of this biggrin.gif

Excellent. I'd love to do that, as I kinda think I'm funny. ETA Hmm, just thought, as people all over the world have different senses of humour, some people may just shoot someone to death that the majority of the listeners like. Perhaps restrict it to one bullet each either until dead or until 3 shots are fired a la X-Factor?

Edited by PMan74

CapnRedChops

I'd love to do a crap routine just to get shot.Respawn time @ maximum pls.

I have mike.

Oh gawd.

I so want in on this.

/handfling

I might go write me some jokes to perform xD

(I'm sh*t on any stage)

Awesome. I'm glad everyone's digging the idea. What would be a good way to get this organized? We can give it a try with a small group first...

You guys can add me: PSN: zoroe594 with subject "comedy" or something like that.

This is gonna be cool. smile.gif

You cant go in the comedy club though...

Good idea though, maybe use the cabaret place, thats got a stage and stuff.

Yo dat wud be sic playa, i will join dat in a flash.

Some1 shud set dat stuff up mane, LOL OHH snap dats a good idea.

N we shud do a music 1 to where they jus rap or sing.

I like it but am on XBOX 360

I'll be the terrorist who suicides himself and the club with grenades. Keep an eye out O_O

CapnRedChops

The Perestroika (sp?) Cabaret? That has a good area for the first one. Do it soon, I'm in.

I'll be the terrorist who suicides himself and the club with grenades. Keep an eye out O_O

Quick everybody! Block this person!

tounge2.gif

Hope it does kick off... you could then post the best jokes of the night on the front page or summin?

james iz ere

I'm on joining this ting. You should make it every whatever. Say Sunday night. Or something else?

Spectarofdeath

HAHAHA Or moltovs, reminds me when some friends were hanging out in the bathroom of the clucking bell, I went in there with a moltov and someone started to shoot me for no reason so I dropped it and got like 5-6 kills and a suicide lol Great moment

I'd go to a 360 comedy routine, just to watch and listen. Then throw bricks at the "comedian"

If you can find bricks...

I'd actually like to see this. Especially the part when the act fails and gets shot.

Lazlo_Panaflex

LOL.

Now that's an idea.

I know that there are actually several stand up comedians who frequent this board and play GTA because...well.....I'm one of them. I'm only amateur but the other guys are pretty much paid comics.

It could be quite a blast.

Pity I don't have a mic!

Let's do it next Saturday. We should have a bus pick all of us up and drive us to the strip club. I'll be the host presenting the comedians (and do little in-between acts before the comedians go up) so everyone interested post your PSN, I'll make a list on who's performing, and we'll Party Mode Comedy Saturday. Maybe 12:00 California time?

We'll need Comedians, Judges, and maybe a bouncer or two to keep the peace if thing get out of hand.

PSN: zoroe594

We'll need Comedians, Judges, and maybe a bouncer or two to keep the peace if thing get out of hand.

I'll be a judge turn.gif

I'll be the sniper sitting on the rooftop of the building across the street which nobody knows about ph34r.gif

POST YOUR PSNs and how you'd like to participate please!!

This is a Playstation game only, if you're interested in the XBox version CLICK HERE

So far we got:

zoroe594 (host)

byrong (judge)

brose_one (judge

dov3434 (judge)

CapnRedChops (comedian)

BlackMilk1 (bouncer)

Edited by zoro594