Grand Theft Auto: Italy, Cuba and Mexico

blitsbebop

blitsbebop

Set in italy, cuba and mexico in 1976 or 1983.

You play as a young Italian artist (Jazz player)/ retired Mob member (age 28) who just off of tour from Liberty City to see his Wife (Doctor, age 23 Italian also), Baby Girl (age 3) and Mother who is divorced with your Father back in italy for Christmas break. After your dinner your wife tells you that her two brothers went out of town for summer break (cuba) and got into some deep stuff with the cubans and a cuban mob boss...she also tells you that a mexican hot-shot (Mexico) that she dated back in high school is broke into her house and raped her and he has taped the house phones once but she called the cops. You call up two good friends back in Liberty City and join forces with your fathers italian mafia (who thinks your a out-sider for leavein home to become a artist but your mother thinks you did the right thing)...you don't want to go back to the life-style because you told your wife and mother you would not...but you have to.

I was told it would be a great idea to post my story here so here you guys go, be nice

This is GTAF where everyday a motherf*cker is gettin banned. Like me!

If you are going to post a game-script, at least give us a preview of your script itself, and not just write out six lines of description that could easily fit into your sig.

Already too many game-scripts are doing this. And I don't quite like the title. If Rockstar released a game called Grand Theft Auto: Italy, Cuba, and Mexico I don't think I would be too keen to play it.

user posted image

Ronmar The Only

I don't believe someone can retire from the Mafia at the ripe age of 28 unless they no longer had legs. Maybe, on the lamb or run. Also, how did the Italian wife who is 23 have a 3 year old daughter and become a doctor? I just don't see Retired mafioso/jazz player helping out with the kid. In addition, I don't know necessarily but wouldn't many Italians in the mafia look down on one of their own becoming an artist within a mostly 'black' musical genre. Maybe big band would be better.

blitsbebop

It would be called Grand Theft Auto:Lazzarella

user posted image

^^^ the font would look kinda like this but with "Lazzarella" written on it...so it will be Grand Theft Auto:Lazzarella in this font when you see the box cover...most of the words will be writen in red or green colors kinda like how Vice City was pink and stuff.

Italy would be based off of citys in Italy called "Palermo", "Catania" and a little bit of "Little Italy" from IV...Italy won't be as bad as Mexico and Cuba as far as criminals but heavy on the Mafia type role...there would be about 6 different Mafia familys.

Mexico and Cuba would be the hot spot for immigrants, bad cops and drugs.

Which city will have it's own feel to it.

Italy will be full of Pizza shops, bread bakers, Italy players playing music in the background in some parts of the city...cops are nice...it would be the most nicest place in the whole game...but not too nice like you can kill 10 people and get away with it. The missions would be like Mafia stuff...go kill this guy, go kill the snitch...but it would be much cooler then what I'm makein it sound like.

Cuba would be famous for it's immigrants, drug smugglers, air-ports and boat missions and bad cops...The missions you do in Cuba would be like go push some drugs to another place or go take this boat with the immigrants and it and drive them to a safe place.

Mexico would be full of gangs and Mexican parades and evil army...I mean like they use any type of army wepons and ride on horses (Cats and dogs would be in the game too).

It would be based on the movies and shows like "Goodfellas", "Blow" and "Sopranos" all in one game.

The main bad-guy would be based off of "Pablo Escobar"

Edited by blitsbebop

Ronmar The Only

-Snip-

Alright, several more problems. Palermo is in Sicily, I am pretty damn sure, and not in Italy which are two different places. Also, I have been to Italy and you have a few errors. There are not pizza places everywhere...there isn't any music...and there are two police forces, in Rome definitely, and neither are necessarily nice.

In addition, you said "most nicest" which is incorrect.

blitsbebop

-Snip-

Alright, several more problems. Palermo is in Sicily, I am pretty damn sure, and not in Italy which are two different places. Also, I have been to Italy and you have a few errors. There are not pizza places everywhere...there isn't any music...and there are two police forces, in Rome definitely, and neither are necessarily nice.

In addition, you said "most nicest" which is incorrect.

Thanks for correcting me.

But it's all art and jokes at it's best.

It's not like were goin into the real world tho...Italy will be known for makein fun of italians most of the time...from the way they talk to the foods they eat...kinda like in GTA4 where they made fun of the American life-style's

Where Cuba and Mexcio will be more on the realistic tip.

Lazzarella is going to be known for it's islands...you have to either take a ship or plane to get to the other citys.

Mexcio in my head will be like a place you don't want to go to that much because it's full of gangs that cops can't control...more like a riot zone....kinda like in that game called "Crack-Down"

Where Cuba is more of a drug zone city...ever seen the movie "Blow" ?

Italy is based more on a "LC" type feel where Cuba and Mexico are based on a "Criminal" zone.

You get wherre I'm coming from ?

Edited by blitsbebop

Ronmar The Only
Somewhat, but if there is something to really make fun of then make fun of their elections. The guy who was just elected Prime Minister for the third time, I believe, owns at least half of all the media outlets in the country.

blitsbebop
Somewhat, but if there is something to really make fun of then make fun of their elections. The guy who was just elected Prime Minister for the third time, I believe, owns at least half of all the media outlets in the country.

Agreed lol.gificon14.gif

Blow was not really set in Cuba. I think you mean Columbia. That is where Escobar operated.

blitsbebop

Blow was not really set in Cuba. I think you mean Columbia. That is where Escobar operated.

I know but Cuba seems more fun to play in.

With all the Cubans and riots...Cuba would take on a more "Scarface" role mixed with a bit of Columbia nature.