Your biggest explosions

CATERBIRD

Just describe the biggest bangs booms and explosions you have ever created in GTA 4. mine was when i shot down a helicopter and it landed and exploded into a whole mess of cop and swat cars! devil.gif

Mine was sort of like yours but a petrol station blew up as well and i was still in a car at the time and was thrown in to the air and died but it was still very fun biggrin.gif

bitsandpieces

Try shooting an RPG at one of Dwayne's guys head, as he walks right in front of you mercie_blink.gif .... angry.gif

or, plant a car bomb (from Packie) and detonate while you're standing close to it mercie_blink.gif

Tyedyeskyguy

I saw a vid on YouTube on stacking cars in gas stations and blowing them up. I did a one up on this and flew a heli to the station north of the safehouse in Algonguin. Stacked about 8 cars in the station, Took off in the chopper and hovered over the pumps, just to the side of the canopy. I dropped two grenades then bailed. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, K A B L A M ! ! !

Grenade one went off, then I hit the ground, number two went off taking out everything the firstone may have missed and the chopper as well, just as it was falling on top of me. Spectacular. Thought it was gonna overload my subs! smile.gif I've not been able to reproduce it the same since. sad.gif

I was in a heated firefight with the cops and blew up like 6 police cars at once. That's the best I got for now.

I was in a Police Fight and there was a load of cop cars, and Hummers, I fired a rocket, and it blew about 8 all up at once. biggrin.gif

Mainland Marauder
Just describe the biggest bangs booms and explosions you have ever created in GTA 4. mine was when i shot down a helicopter and it landed and exploded into a whole mess of cop and swat cars! devil.gif

That's been fun to do in GTA for years. biggrin.gif

Hope to do it next-gen style in IV soon.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

I've halted about seven or eight cars while escaping from a three star wanted level, and I dropped a few grenades and made a run for cover.

I was online with a few people and there must of been a glitch or something as on a junction all these cars got muddles together and there was one pig pile up so i whip out my RPG from my back pocket and unleash 3 rockets into the pile up.

BOOM!!!!

You should of seen the explosion and carnage, i even blew this lad who was online with us of his Sanchez and killed him lol biggrin.gif.

Other times i've just blown up petrol stations and even when i was blowing 10 cars up in 10 seconds didn't cause the same mess.

s0h607k.jpg

Seddo... either you made a typo, or it was a police convention... either way, fun to blow up.

and there was one pig pile up