San Andreas is More Fun

Napalm07

Obviously the graphics in GTA 4 are much better, but am i the only one who thinks that San Andreas was more fun? You cant customize cars, not nearly as many clothing selections, no gangs or anything, its too realistic..Why is there no nitrous either? They should have made a more diverse map too..not just the same 3 cities, mix it up some..the 3rd city you unlock is a complete waste of space, why not make it a countryside with mountains and sh*t to climb, after all there are mountains in NY.. No planes, not half as many cheats that make the game fun as hell to mess around with after your done with the story..Besides the graphics in GTA 4, San Andreas is still the most fun in my book.. R* should remake it on PS3

Yup. Gambling was one of my favorite things to do in San Andreas, and I was mad as hell when I saw that that and all the other side missions were taken out of IV.

Yup. Gambling was one of my favorite things to do in San Andreas, and I was mad as hell when I saw that that and all the other side missions were taken out of IV.

I liked that too. I think all the stuff that people missed will be in the next game.

I liked that too. I think all the stuff that people missed will be in the next game.

I sure hope so, cause if not that will be Rockstar's stupidest move.

GTA3Freak-2001
Go f*ck yourself..its that simple

Nuff said.......