GTA IV on PC Threads

RonHiler

So, mods, are we just closing all PC threads now as a matter of course as soon as they appear? The one you just closed didn't seem to have any apparent forum violations that I could see, yet it was closed, which I found odd.

Not that I really care all that much, but just so I don't waste my time coming here to browse the boards, since the PC threads are the only ones I vaguely care about. If it's the case that you are just going to close all PC related discussions, I can safely take this forum off my favorites list and find my news elsewhere.

Let me know. Thanks.

I believe the mods closed the other one to keep the forums from being cluttered... afterall, why start a new PC thread, when there's a pinned one?

Yeah, plus the info he wrote down was anyway in the pinned one.

o6ifrl.png
Dreaming of California, where the sun never sets.

heh, yeah, except the pinned one is closed too, so we *can't* post there. Which it should have been, it's so full of violations it's not even funny. I totally agree with the mods on that one. I hope a few people in that thread got a mandatory vacation for a while. In my opinion, they probably just ought to delete that thread and pin up a new one. We do, after all, need someplace to discuss the possibilities and news of a PC release.

Oh yeah it is, my bad pal, didnt see it untill now. Well, the interrest for a PC version does not seem to be that high ATM, so guess it doesnt matter.

o6ifrl.png

The pinned one isn't locked right now, and I think 10K responses indicated pretty high demand interest.

The pinned one isn't locked right now, and I think 10K responses indicated pretty high demand interest.

What the hell? It says locked for me.

o6ifrl.png