Trophies

-=Gr@ph1x=-

-=Gr@ph1x=-

Why trophies section and how to get them?

===========================

user posted image

-=Gr@ph1x=-

What do they look like? LOL...

user posted image

evil_kenevil

if your on a PS3 we dont have a trophy section yet, that is coming later on in the year, and GTA IV might not support it

-=Gr@ph1x=-

I have a ps3... And theres a GTA IV trophy section... tounge.gif

user posted image

l1zardking

Throphys is in 2.4 update that came out TODAY!

Trophys will have to be patched in, i was just wondering if they already have been.

evil_kenevil

really Oo wow i never noticed, where?

Edit :And yes they are patching it in then just later in the year

Edited by evil_kenevil

l1zardking

Its under the 'Game' section on the XMB.

As for patching it in. It shouldnt take that long because all they have to do is copy the achevments but change the code so instead of 'Activate Achievment Whatever' just make it Activate Trophy. Well I dont know about game coding but it will somthing like that.

Edit: If they do patch it in, because it wont give them anything outta it.

Sony said that 5 of the top sellers on the ps3 system would be able to use music and trophies by the end of this week.

Sony said that 5 of the top sellers on the ps3 system would be able to use music and trophies by the end of this week.

where did you hear this?

SimplySupreme

where did you hear this?

Yes, I would also like a source too please

i would also like to know when we can expect GTA trophies biggrin.gif

Rockstar has to patch them in on their own time. Sony also just pulled the 2.40 update because of problems, so I don't think we will be seeing trophies this week.

KillerKabel

Nah. But maybe next week. I'm sure all of the companies knew about the release, so they should be ready in time? notify.gif

I downloaded v2.40 today and it had the trophy section on the xmb, but there were non available for any of my games???????

GTA3Freak-2001
I downloaded v2.40 today and it had the trophy section on the xmb, but there were non available for any of my games???????

As was said games have to updated to make use of the Trophies, and there are no guarantees what games will make use of it.

Tonay_Montana

As was said games have to updated to make use of the Trophies, and there are no guarantees what games will make use of it.

but GTA IV will.

GTA3Freak-2001

but GTA IV will.

Well it should.......

im just wondering if you get thropies automaticly when its patched in or if you have to start a new gamesave confused.gif

NinjaJones
im just wondering if you get thropies automaticly when its patched in or if you have to start a new gamesave confused.gif

You have to start a new game save sad.gif this way people can't just download a gamesave off the internet and get instant trophies.

Ya, i've stopped hunting for birds and stopped doing all of my side quests for now. i figure when trophy's are released, i'll just play the game over again.

Also, the other trophy thread got locked and the person said that only new games will get trophy's. this is obviously incorrect, i just wanted to make sure people aren't falling for that BS. They will be patched into many already released games. GTA IV will get the same accomplishments as the xbox currently has.