When Is Rockstar Gonna Release A Patch(PS3 Owners)

~BRAYAN23~

~BRAYAN23~

man this 2.40 update sucks only one game supports it thats wack i been waitin for this update a for a long time n it sucks i hope many games get patch inlcuding this one what do you THink about the update

l1zardking

If we had that then you would have to turn the games music manually instead of it going off automatically when you stick a track on. Also it would slow down the consoles performance... confused.gif

CharmingCharlie

I wish you guys would stop laying things at Rockstars door. It's Sony you should be blaming, why should Rockstar HAVE to do a patch so the PS3 gets trophies and ingame music, they didn't have to do a patch to get those things working on the 360.

Why the hell do you even need a patch to allow ingame music ???? The 360 has has this feature for THREE years. Stop expecting Rockstar and the other developers to pick up Sony's mess.

jeebus_unit

f*ck your trophies and f*ck your music.

there I said it...

Raven_Nytez

Is the ingame music really that important? I mean, I'm a PS3 owner & personally I'm just pleased I won't have to sign all the way out of a game to check a message. Alot of the time in GTA I don't even listen to the radio.

Is the ingame music really that important? I mean, I'm a PS3 owner & personally I'm just pleased I won't have to sign all the way out of a game to check a message. Alot of the time in GTA I don't even listen to the radio.

I COMPLETELY agree icon14.gif