some of my ideas

lk beffy lk

lk beffy lk

hey all well heres my ideas for some online free roam fun

1 - secret service - well in this type some people will be a secret service agent or a terrorist.

- agents - your job is to protect the president, all agents will drive black suvs and will be useing pistols and assualt rifles.

terroist - your job to get to the president, there will be multiple black suvs so it will be difficult, you allowed to pistols,smgs,grenades.

2 - no name yet - this will pretty much be like the movie SWAT

- SWAT - its your job to make sure the the prisioner does not escape, also usen black suvs and police cars, your aloud to use pistols and assualt rifles

- gangsters - its your job the safley get the prisioner, you will be able to use smg,pistol,grenades

3 - gangs/ mafia - each group will have there own island, you catch any other gangs in your area then your aloud to attack them, each gang/mafia will have a leader, they are in charge of there crew and telling them to go on other islands and attack or not to.

well these are some of my ideas, took me about 2 mins to think of them so they are not final yet, im sure i will be changen some of the rules as time goes on.

if you want to join send me a friend request, if you have any ideas u want to add feel free to

good ideas, I'd like to see them in Multiplayer. like the one based on SWAT, that could be a lot of fun biggrin.gif

lk beffy lk
good ideas, I'd like to see them in Multiplayer. like the one based on SWAT, that could be a lot of fun biggrin.gif

thanks, you it would be great, but like i said if you want to get a game going some time, then just send me a friend request

I wish they had included the option of getting drunk before you start a ranked match, the possibilties of having a team death match of 16 drunken idiots or starting a GTA race or a cannonball run absolutely steaming would of brought some fun into the online side of things to give it a little bit more playability after you have finished playing the multiplayer side properly. colgate.gif