Escape a 6 star wanted level with ease

lunden07

I was just playing around at the airport and decided to get inside the airport via the glitch. Well while I was in it, I seen a cop walk by outside so I popped him, and got a wanted level. A couple of cop cars came and I took out my rocket launcher and blew them up. Then I had 4 stars. So when the Swat Trucks came I would blow them up with a rocket launcher. When I got down to my last rocket I made it to 6 stars. I kept my last rocket. I then went and stood on the edge of the internal part of the airport so that the cops were a couple feet in front of me. I took out my uzi and had a little fun since they cant shoot me. Anyways I got an idea to stand in the same spot for a few mins to let the cops all gather in one spot, and they did. I then thought id make a run for it so I ran to the other side of the internal airport building and ran right nout of it and jacked a super gt. With the cops on the other side making their way to me, I gunned it. I had one chopper following me but somewhere along the line I lost him. Anyways I just took the road and went any way I could to try and evade the cops. A swat guy popped my tires at one point so I had to quickly switch cars and find another. After that all I did was just drove down Dukes Boulevard and in like 30 seconds I lost them! It was my first time eluding a 6 star wanted level without using the wanted level cheat, health cheat, car cheat, etc cheats. So I thought I would tell you guys.

I may get flamed from saying "I didnt use any cheats" but I used a glitch. Well I look at it like this, its not a cheat because it is in the game and you do not have to enter a code to do it. But I really dont care, lol. Just sharing my story of Niko and the 6 stars.

Oh and after it was all over. I took my last rocket and committed suicide.

dude, i wanted to read that.... but it was just a big text block. Try to break it up next time, and perhaps include a picture or two.

ElBarto3131

The easiest way to lose a six star level is to go in the subway, and run on the tracks.

5Beckenbauer
dude, i wanted to read that.... but it was just a big text block. Try to break it up next time, and perhaps include a picture or two.

dozingoff.gif Its not even that long

Fuzzknuckles

How do you cope with books?

Signatures are dumb anyway.

He actually used grammar, unlike many people who dont separate out paragraphs, so I found it easy to read.

Nice tactic, I'll try this some time when I get good at doing the internal building glitch

When escaping the police during Snow Storm (I think you get 3 or 4 stars, instantly) I took down some officers which gave me 5 stars - jacked a car and cleared the crime scene - raced down some road until the end and discovered on the radar that the wanted circle border was really close. I hopped out of the car (or did I exit through the windshield? can't remember) and climbed a fence or so to then hide behind the next building - the chopper guys didn't see me down there so I went on and finally evaded the 5 stars wihout further attraction.

Generally speaking: the key is building up enough speed so that the lazy foot coppers don't even notice you passing by. Then, keep an eye on the radar blips and make a few turns if necessary. Then again speed away - simple. Important detail: stick to the main roads to avoid traffic jams you cannot pass without smashing your vehicle...

Just for fun, I usually race up and down Algonquin avoiding to get hit/caught/killed by anyone - if you're a good driver you evade any wanted level with ease. This is GTA, man! muahahahaha! This is what it's all about!

jeebus_unit

I just drove my car off a cliff and then swam under a dock. You can't see me coppers!!! ph34r.gif

Fuzzknuckles

Seems to me the easiest way to do this is get 6 stars, get on the freeway, get free.

Easy.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

It can be challenging but its definitely doable. I keep hearing about this glitch but haven't seen it, or knew it for what it was if ever I DID see it. I've evaded 6 stars before; Algonquin's the easiest to outrun them in terms of real estate available.

Black-hawk

Are you like 10 or something?

user posted image

Infinite Monkey

I'm ashamed of the way I got this achievement. The bridges were still closed, I stole a helicopter and flew around in circles for five minutes blush.gif

I've done it the "proper" way since, a number of times...

NIKO_LIBERTY

Is this what Rockstar want us to do for the next 7-8 months or whenever the DLC comes out?

I know GTA IV has only just come out but it seems less fun to explore the city as opposed to San Andrea's. There is very limited things to do after completing the story mode which is very short probably the shortest of all GTA's.

Rockstar did not launch San Andrea's stories even though they did with GTA III and Vice City and it took them so long to create this one.

If people don't see the DLC or a new game within a year some are going to be very annoyed!

All wrong , easiest way to escape 6 stars is to save your game suicidal.gif

C. O. W. A. R. D. colgate.gif