Just Business: Impossible!

Encino Man

Encino Man

mission: Just Business

http://gtasnp.com/11521

Hello, I've tried to beat the Just Business mission for Big Smoke about 100 times. I used the slow down cheat, which helped alot, but i still cant pass it. I have to do this mission to move on in the plot. Can someone beat it for me please? sad.gif

Edited by Encino Man

I'll do it.

Look below for the completed SnP.

Edited by girishb

Mainland Marauder

Are you having problems with the shootout in the Atrium or the chase part? Just curious more than anything.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."

For: Encino Man

Mission: JUST BUSINESS

Helper: girishb

Link: **Click Here**

Notes: Mission Passed!

Respect+

Enjoy!!! icon14.gif

@Mainland Marauder: I hope you are aware that posting in SnP topics (if you aren't going to help with the request) isn't encouraged.

Encino Man

Thank you so much! My only complaint is that i had about 4000 smg rounds, and it looks like you picked up a micro smg! Small price to pay i guess. Thanks again,i apprciate it!

Oh, my trouble was all in the chase, the shoot out was easy for me.

My only complaint is that i had about 4000 smg rounds, and it looks like you picked up a micro smg!

That is scripted in the mission itself. So, there's no way I could have done anything. Whether the slot is empty or you have SMG, it will get replaced by the Uzi. confused.gif

Mainland Marauder
Thank you so much! My only complaint is that i had about 4000 smg rounds, and it looks like you picked up a micro smg! Small price to pay i guess. Thanks again,i apprciate it!

Oh, my trouble was all in the chase, the shoot out was easy for me.

There's a SMG (MP5) pickup at Unity Station in an enclosed area near where the lowrider competition is held. Go back there if you want it again.

Some missions like these force you to take certain weapons, and there is no way around it. It happens a few times throughout the game.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I'll explain to you very carefully why it cannot be."