ABOUT GTA$ size on da ps3

shooty_9100se

shooty_9100se

hey guys i've just bought a PS3 40gigs edition n i bought da game of ma dream GTA4 and when i get back at home i installed da game and after i've played it for awhile i've seen that it tooks 10gigs of ma hdd ........please yo members tell me if this is normal n also i'd like to know how many gigs does it takes on the Xbox 360 .....okay homies .......... wanna somebody to help me dontgetit.gifmercie_blink.gif

your 40gb ps3 isnt exactly 40, its more like 35 due to system storage data that needs to be in the ps3 forever to keep it all working, as for the install data look on the back of the GTA case, it should tell you there how much the min storage data used smile.gif

shooty_9100se

no adam ma ps3 is 37gb and on the case of da game it's written that it takes 3.7 mb so this isn't right at all .....so i really need one how has a ps3 to tell me how much does it take >>>???? mercie_blink.gif

uses about 3-4 mb on 360 cause we don't have to install it.

shooty_9100se

any one have any idea why does it takes 10 gigs in on ma ps3..........cuz the hdd space is 37gb and the used space is 10gb ....so could this 5 gb be the system ????

i wanna ask another question if can i make the hdd bigger ???i mean can i put a 320 gigs sata ata hdd in da ps3???? i heared about that ....please reply........... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

any one have any idea why does it takes 10 gigs in on ma ps3..........cuz the hdd space is 37gb and the used space is 10gb ....so could this 5 gb be the system ????

i wanna ask another question if can i make the hdd bigger ???i mean can i put a 320 gigs sata ata hdd in da ps3???? i heared about that ....please reply........... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

yes you can

dude its normal, idk about the "3340kb minimum" but it takes around 5-7gig

no adam ma ps3 is 37gb and on the case of da game it's written that it takes 3.7 mb so this isn't right at all .....so i really need one how has a ps3 to tell me how much does it take >>>???? mercie_blink.gif

ive had a ps3 since release, comin here with that attitude you might as well go fu*k yourself, use some common sense and look at the back of the box and take that away from "37GB" good day

shooty_9100se
no adam ma ps3 is 37gb and on the case of da game it's written that it takes 3.7 mb so this isn't right at all .....so i really need one how has a ps3 to tell me how much does it take >>>????  mercie_blink.gif

ive had a ps3 since release, comin here with that attitude you might as well go fu*k yourself, use some common sense and look at the back of the box and take that away from "37GB" good day

okay come down u stinky hole ........ u must be polite u cock sucker

Raven_Nytez

If you have a hunt around on Google I believe you can get hold of a Laptop 200Gb hard drive which can easily be installed into a PS3. I'm using a 60Gb model & I havn't had any hard drive problems yet. Keep it with the 40Gb drive until you need the space, I'm sure there's a way to plug in a nice big external drive via usb to avoid warranty problems.