triggered police actions

JokeInstructor

JokeInstructor

hello everybody..

first: yeah, i confess, i made this account only for asking this question.. biggrin.gif

second: i hope this question doesn't exist yet.. i used the search-button using 'triggered police', but as there where 26 pages of possible hits.. well..

ok, my question is about the following

experience:

today i wanted to get a sultan rs (on the left island in the nord-east)

i don't think i was being chased by the police, but i didn't pay attention on that.

anyways: as i entered the car and waited in front of the house until the alarm turns of, all of a sudden several police-cars came up the dirtway and parked their cars just so the road got blocked (first, they didn't see my - i had one star, but it was gray). addicionally along the road back to the street there were other police cars blocking the road with the officers standing outside. so the whole action looked like a planed razzia.

question:

since it looked so well organized, i'm quite sure that this was some triggered event (i doubt that all that was just by chance), i wanted to ask you...

1. what you have to do to activate this event?

2. what other triggered events there are with police razzias like this one? (of course, except the roadblock-one when switching from one island to another)

well, thanks in advance for answers!

cheers!

Edited by JokeInstructor

You were obviously reported by one of the builders/bums there.

Lol; I should take the the 's' out of bum and the '/' in-between, and it would say buildersbum! lol.gif

JokeInstructor

was also my impression. but normally (which means {almost} anywhere else) the reaction is one cop-car coming to the place, but not 5 at the time and without several roadblocks and stuff..

so you think that this all was pure luck?

was also my impression. but normally (which means {almost} anywhere else) the reaction is one cop-car coming to the place, but not 5 at the time and without several roadblocks and stuff..

so you think that this all was pure luck?

Did you commit anything else illegal before then? And you sure it was a 'proper' road block. If not, then maybe there was a lot of cops there at the time; I once found four in a pack at Middle Park South.

JokeInstructor

Did you commit anything else illegal before then? And you sure it was a 'proper' road block. If not, then maybe there was a lot of cops there at the time;

ok, i think i found the secret..

concerning your questions: i THINK i went up there peacefully.. and no, it's no 'proper' road block, it's just like a spontanious one when you park the cars.. ehm.. how can i say..? like 'horizontally'..

i retried it now a couple of times and i came to the following:

that the road was that well blocked was luck, and also the addicional cars blocking the dirtroad further down was luck. BUT when you get yourself a wanted level up there, there ALWAYS come several policecars.

i hope to find more such places where the police makes that an apearently organized 'razzia'. i know this may sound stupid to you, but i love that (best example is the bank-mission when you're escaping together with the brothers . oooohhhh how i loved this! biggrin.gif

well, thanks for helping me find the answer..