recommending a mod?

raska

Is there one popular conversion or one everyone would recommend for GTA:SA? Something fun, after having finished the game. Also, any opinions on whether the 2Player mod of the PC worthwhile?

Many thanks!

raska

i would say SA:LC is a great mod, it replace the whole of san andres with liberty city from gta3, with the claude player model too!! and yes the 2 player mod is worthwhile , if you have a controller aswell as mouse and keyboard and someone to play with!!

i would say SA:LC is a great mod, it replace the whole of san andres with liberty city from gta3, with the claude player model too!! and yes the 2 player mod is worthwhile , if you have a controller aswell as mouse and keyboard and someone to play with!!

Humm.. yea, sounds like i have to take a look too, well, i want to ask you about 'the site', you know, MCF, as Zero/Carnage/Robi/Force or whatever the name he is using i not more around, i went to the site and made some changes, i also added/moved/removed and remodeled some sections, now man, it's like more organizated, if you like to go and put some of your work, it'll be ready for you to use, i even put some work of DA around, so pal, if you are going to make that project of GTA III the movie, you can put the correspondent post (and.. maybe we can make some changes to the group name)

New MCF

i hope you like the new colors, i also toke a look with the BBCode that the site support, it's a mess cause is not so extence. you can find me on MSN or here, what you like pal, just let me know that you are now knowing of all this

----------------

Now playing: Yoshihiro Kusano, Tetsuya Ohuchi - Drunkard Does Make Wise Remarks

via FoxyTunes