After GTA: IV GTA will become Sony exclusive

NIKO_LIBERTY

NIKO_LIBERTY

Has anyone else heard this the next GTA the seventh to be produced will be reverting to the original platform Sony's Playsation. Hurrah!

hell no , give me official source ???? if this sh*t true < f*ck rock star and f*ck gta

NIKO_LIBERTY

Fan boy war well if people are so sad!

Playsation 3 is obviously superior to Xbox 360 and if that causes a fan war then that's pathetic. The Xbox 360 ruins GTA as it can't perform in HD.

EAZZY DUZ IT187

hell no , give me official source ???? if this sh*t true < f*ck rock star and f*ck gta

icon14.gif Agreed icon14.gif I'm not spending $400 just to get gta v

Edit: Or however much a ps3 will be in like a million years.

Double edit: Lol niko, how can you say that fanboys are pathetic? your trying to start a fanboy war and you are a fanboy look at your post... seriously.

Edited by EAZZY DUZ IT187

NIKO_LIBERTY

NEXT GTA PS3 EXCLUSIVE

The official Xbox magazine reports Sony has secured the rights to the next Grand Theft Auto. This would be number 7 and a Sony exclusive.

Rockstar have been annoyed by the poor Xbox facilities it lacks HDD, CPU last gen DVD media and limitations of the GPU 360.

Spectarofdeath

Unless Sony feels threatened enough to pay a huge amount to make it exclusive, I doubt it. R* will want to make as much $$ as possible and they know that by going with both systems they will turn a profit. So unless a direct buyout of R* or unless a exclusivity contract it won't happen.

Crazy Asian

Rockstar have been annoyed by the poor Xbox facilities it lacks HDD, CPU last gen DVD media and limitations of the GPU 360.

Sorry...but developers aren't like that. Sure, they may complain, but not quit. I remember an Ubisoft exec. complain about the PS3's 9 or 7 or whatever many core CPU, but there are still games developed and published by Ubisoft for the PS3. Your information is false until you have a reliable source to back your claim.

For the record, the 360 GPU is more powerful than the PS3 GPU. The PS3 may have potential with it's Cell processor, but it just has so many bloody cores, developing for it is a pain. Is there are single PS3 game that makes use of ALL of the cell's cores?

Edited by Crazy Asian

NIKO_LIBERTY

icon14.gif Agreed icon14.gif I'm not spending $400 just to get gta v

Edit: Or however much a ps3 will be in like a million years.

Double edit: Lol niko, how can you say that fanboys are pathetic? your trying to start a fanboy war and you are a fanboy look at your post... seriously.

OK, chill take a tablet and a deep breath.

I'm not trying to start a fan boy war if people want to start one then that's pathetic but not my problem is it?

You got your information wrong. Rockstar is indeed making a new franchise exclusive to the PS3, but it is not GTA IV. It is a completely new game. GTA stays multiplatform.

NIKO_LIBERTY

This is not new news it's been known since November 2007.

Crazy Asian
You got your information wrong. Rockstar is indeed making a new franchise exclusive to the PS3, but it is not GTA IV. It is a completely new game. GTA stays multiplatform.

They are publishing a game for the PS3, but not developing it.

This is not new news it's been known since November 2007.

Prove it with a link you dirty f*cking fanboy. confused.gif

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

Really? I was pretty sure that they were developing it.

NIKO_LIBERTY

Sony rely on Rockstar to get massive sales and get a huge wad of money. GTA 3, Vice City and San Andrea's have all been included as Sony exclusives. This is because Sony put a huge proposition to Rockstar.

Rockstar have suggested themselves that while GTA IV is both 360 and Sony future developments may well be Sony exclusive.

Crazy Asian

Really? I was pretty sure that they were developing it.

Just publishing.

Sony rely on Rockstar to get massive sales and get a huge wad of money. GTA 3, Vice City and San Andrea's have all been included as Sony exclusives. This is because Sony put a huge proposition to Rockstar.

Rockstar have suggested themselves that while GTA IV is both 360 and Sony future developments may well be Sony exclusive.

Suggested, not confirmed. That 50 million from Microsoft may of meant DLC for the next GTA's too, so don't say it's a fact yet.

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.

NIKO_LIBERTY

Suggested, not confirmed. That 50 million from Microsoft may of meant DLC for the next GTA's too, so don't say it's a fact yet.

But both PS3 magazines and Xbox have admitted that this WILL happen.

It works vice versa though I mean I would not want to buy the Xbox just for the DLC.

Crazy Asian

You're just digging yourself bigger and deeper hole.

NIKO_LIBERTY
You're just digging yourself bigger and deeper hole.

How am I digging myself a hole.

Just look it up on Google.

Everyone, this is Microsoft we are talking about. Do you really think they will let this happen? They will find away to make sure that GTA won't be a Sony exclusive, I guarantee it. Even if it means they have to release a blue ray attachment for the 360. I spent 410 dollars to play GTA IV (350 for the console, 60 for the game), I ain't spending another 500 to play GTA V. Also Rockstar wants to make as much money as possible.

yomomsmokes420

Whoever says 360 can't make HD graphics is obviously an idiot. My 360 is hooked up to my HDTV, and is outputting 1080x1920p with 60 fps!

NIKO_LIBERTY

No ones forcing you to buy a PS3 though and if this happens then you'll just have to deal with it everyone else took it on the chin when it was the PS3 that might not have it. Why can't Xbox users take it?

No ones forcing you to buy a PS3 though and if this happens then you'll just have to deal with it everyone else took it on the chin when it was the PS3 that might not have it. Why can't Xbox users take it?

Because you're a troll. Give us links

NIKO_LIBERTY

Look I don't want to cause a fan war I'm just stating the things I've heard/read. If you read my first post you'll see this is the case. I've looked at both sides of the coin as well. I'd hate it if the PS3 did not have GTA but I'd not make such a fuss.

Sunrise Driver

WTF you talking about? mad.gif Official info please. N.I.D.A.L. said right: GTA won't be fine on PS3. GTASA, for ex., looks bad on PS2 with long loadings. GTA Stories aren't good on PS2 too. PS3 nowdays worse than PS2 3-4 years ago.

NIKO_LIBERTY

I doubt the Xbox magazine is going to lie but it might I guess.

Look up on Google if you want sources I'm not doing your dirty work.

Hi guys look I don't have a source or even a link to some random rumor, I'm just looking to spark fights randomly.

No, let's not.