GTAIV + Midnight club Exchangable cars

OysterBarron

OysterBarron

Ok i have just been chatting to my friend on Xbox live (he has no connection to Rockstar Whatsoeva). But apparently in a recent mag (not sure witch one?) there maybe a possibility that Cars from GTAIV maybe able to be exported into Midnightclub and modded then placed back into GTAIV, And also cars can be exported that are in midnight club and put into GTAIV.

I dont know what to make of this has anyone else read this if so what mag is it in?

And dont just say not possible, I remeber when i first posted saying about GTAIV not being next gen unless it featured 16player F-R-EEroam and half the people on here said it would be impossible now whos laughing.

Anyway any light on this subject would be much appreciated.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

TheTruePiMs

It would be interesting to have an interaction between two different games !!!!!

It's like an add-on but just with some parts of the game.

Anyway I wait for modding cars in GTA IV and I really wait for MC : LA !!!!!!

michaelekylon

That sounds good but wouldn't it only work in campaign mode? Because if someone on multiplayer hasn't got MC then it wouldn't display the mods

Anyone remember getting a Smugglers Run buggy in Midnight Club?

Oh the memories...

38773_s.gif

OysterBarron
That sounds good but wouldn't it only work in campaign mode? Because if someone on multiplayer hasn't got MC then it wouldn't display the mods

well it depends in forza people can see your custom vinyls it just uploads it to the other players system, So i would think they may be able to do it that way.

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

that sucks, you would have to buy MC to mod a car

Yeah but MCLA looks like a kickass game. So there is really no loss expect in the money department.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

that sucks, you would have to buy MC to mod a car

yea kinda stupid we need to buy another game just to get the missing things in the first one

I don't think it's very likely: MC uses real cars these days.

However, I do think it is plausible that R* may have put cars/mods in the original GTAIV, which can only be unlocked by purchasing other products; for example EA gives you $10,000 if you have a savegame of another Need for Speed title. But then again, that's a bit too corporate, and seems like something only Microsoft would do.

9H7Sj34.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I think the game looks great i cant wait (midnight club

!!! i cut my own version of the commercial and put it on you tube it rocks check it out and comment!!! links on top!

However, I do think it is plausible that R* may have put cars/mods in the original GTAIV, which can only be unlocked by purchasing other products; for example EA gives you $10,000 if you have a savegame of another Need for Speed title. But then again, that's a bit too corporate, and seems like something only Microsoft would do.

Looking at the MC:LA trailer, they do use real cars.

It would be good to see the interaction between the 2 games, but I can't see it happening.

Anyone remember getting a Smugglers Run buggy in Midnight Club?

Oh the memories...

Great times. smile.gif If the first MC can read savefiles from a completely different title to get a bonus car AND the fact you can interchange from MC3DE to its remixed version [which is pretty much a revision], then it's possible. That would be so awesome though, two of my most favorite games [at this time] interacting towards each other.

Edited by Reiji

Grand Theft Auto V: Chinatown Wars

LEAKED FOOTAGE GTA V'S LAST MISSION!!

user posted image

I pretty much given up on this forum's rationality and opinion value.

Its Dan Dan Ey

for some reason i really want this to happen, and i'm dead against exploiting the fan base which rockstar seem to be doing now.

And how come it looks so much better than gta????????? devil.gif

apache77pilot

that would be so cool. i would love to drive around in my pretty little modded impreza. i hope they do put this in.

btw. when does MC come out?

I doubt it would happen... Midnight Club may have the licenses for real cars but GTA IV doesn't.

Oh, and i think they should have called it Midnight Club: Los Santos. lol.gif

And how come it looks so much better than gta?????????  devil.gif

Because Midnight Club is strictly about racing, and you cannot do miscellaneous stuff such as getting out of your car.

It would be cool to see GTAIV cars in MCLA. smile.gif

that would be so cool. i would love to drive around in my pretty little modded impreza. i hope they do put this in.

btw. when does MC come out?

Highly doubt that Subarus would be in that game due to EA hogging up the licenses. It's been said that the game will be released on october.

i think they should have called it Midnight Club: Los Santos.
Then people who never played GTA won't get the joke and might as well remove the real cars and add GTA cars in there. Edited by Reiji

Grand Theft Auto V: Chinatown Wars

LEAKED FOOTAGE GTA V'S LAST MISSION!!

user posted image

I pretty much given up on this forum's rationality and opinion value.

Its Dan Dan Ey

you couldn't give me $10,000 to play one need for speed game, never mind 2