You know what would be cool

Plisken

If rockstar decides to make another gta game i think you should be able to create your own protaganist

Matthew_2008

Diden't they have this in the first Saints Row game?

No it woulden't be a good idea to create your own protaganist in a GTA game in my veiw, I think a game like GTA works better with the main protaganist being a set character.

Depends what you mean by 'create' the protagonist. Elaborate and start a good discussion smile.gif

Depends what you mean by 'create' the protagonist. Elaborate and start a good discussion smile.gif

he means more like a traditional RPG, make your own face/look, name your character, etc. i think it is good in theory, adding your own touch to a person you are playing, however, for GTA i think that a main protagonist would fit much better because of how much interaction there is, and how much other people rely on a person looking one way.

If rockstar decides to make another gta game i think you should be able to create your own protaganist

no

no

What do you have against actually putting anything postive or informative or basically intelligent in your posts?

SLCdragons102

the only problem is they would have to program the NPC's to be able to say names that ppl would put as their name, which might not be tht hard idk. But good idea i think

the only problem is they would have to program the NPC's to be able to say names that ppl would put as their name, which might not be tht hard idk. But good idea i think

They could just use the windows narrator to say the names... LOL

i dont think it'll be a good idea since the name might not fit in confused.gif lets say you call him "ratmanR0xSoBad" then the conversations will have to say "ratmanR0xSoBad how are you?" and that will be crappy as hell, also the look will most likely not fit since R* gives a huge thought about his look and everything, not just a minute or two

btw: lol at the avatar with the boob