Your favorite Car?

DarkOzzy1

i don't really care about speed or handling just looks so it's a tie between Sentinel and Huntley Sport

packardcaribien

My Personal Favorite Cars :

1 Calvacade

2 Oracle

3 Huntley Sport

4 Comet

5 Congoscenti (Did I spell that right?)

GTAGangsta58

(great for getting underneath other cars, and flipping them into the ocean  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif ).

Conquette(sp?) is good for this also biggrin.gif

Infinite Monkey

The Rusty Saber: winning a street race in one of those is so much more satisfying than in an Infurnus!

Turismo, or Infernus... or Oracle... or... tounge.gif Yeah, can't decide, there's so many cars I like.

I like Sanchez more than any other vehicle in the game though.

merlinsteele

Comet: because it sounds so great driving it in 1st person. Nice deep throaty roar that means business! lol.gif

PhilWillKill

I like the heavy/tail-happy American muscle cars :

Ruiner

Dukes

Sabre GT

Peyote? *edit* I found out it's the Vigero monocle.gif

Nothing better than getting a bit of 5-0 attention and it starts raining whilst you're leading them on a long chase. Although when you get to about 2+ stars they start ramming you and sending you into spins

"I will have an infernus one day. I will have an infernus one day. I will have an infernus one day. I will have an infernus one day. I will have an infernus one day. I will have an infernus one day. I will have an infernus one day. *ahem excuse me"

Edited by PhilWillKill

Tyedyeskyguy

My favorite car seems to change every few days now. I love the Infernus, then it's the the Dukes, then blah blah blah. My current fav is, well I can't think of the name off hand. the one that looks like a '69 Camero with a '70 Challenger back end.

I would say my favorite car is the Dukes or Roman's Taxi (I think that's an Esperanto).

I miss the Jester, Bullet, Cheetah, Club, I love the new Feltzer though. Also they gave the new Comet the Perfect look it's spot on. The infernus is really nice too.

Other cars.

Blista- I think everyone like the Blista has anyone seen a Gt?

Futo- The non Gt anf Gt version are nice!

Intruder- i like this

Stallion- its an amazing car

Edited by Darrel

PhilWillKill

My favorite car seems to change every few days now. I love the Infernus, then it's the the Dukes, then blah blah blah. My current fav is, well I can't think of the name off hand. the one that looks like a '69 Camero with a '70 Challenger back end.

I think you mean the Vigero? Has a throaty engine and quite tail-happy on corners confused.gif

Edit: Reading again I think that's the Stallion. I for some reason don't like that car anymore, used to love it in the previous GTA games but the other muscle cars are much better IMO

Edited by PhilWillKill

everyday junglist

PMP 600, it has to be black though

yeh, black or grey i also like the

• huntley sport
  • sentinel
  • oracle
  • cognescenti
Edited by everyday junglist

Vertical Bird

Comet, fastest car in-game(Don't go and say the Infernus is). Comet is faster, the Infernus has a 100 yrd better acceleration than the comet, only seems faster.

Comet just has a better TOP SPEED, it has a better maximum speed, the Infernus just has better acceleration.

I miss the Cheetah so much though. dozingoff.gif

Also, my favorite car is the old rusty sabre, I like any type of sh*t cars, just kidding. My favorite car is the Hybrid, ACTUALLY I LOVE ALMOST ALL CARS IN THE GAME!

Edited by Vertical Bird