Your favorite Car?

DarkOzzy1

What is your favorite car in the game? Mine has to be Turismo, great handling, good speed. All you need smile.gif

Even if it has been posted I'll still respond, because I'm new to the site! colgate.gif

My Favorite at the moment is the FIB Buffalo. It's a little tougher than the sports cars...my second is the secret Subaru/Evo because it drifts amazingly! And honestly...I also love the way the Futo handles..(for you drift buffs you'll know it as the E86) icon14.gif

GTAGangsta58

Comet, fastest car in-game(Don't go and say the Infernus is). Comet is faster, the Infernus has a 100 yrd better acceleration than the comet, only seems faster.

I would have to say my favourite is the Coquette, probably because it's fast and I just love the handling on it. I like to slide my way around corners at high speed. tounge.gif

I would have to say my favourite is the Coquette, probably because it's fast and I just love the handling on it. I like to slide my way around corners at high speed. tounge.gif

I agree, I couldn't stop driving it, ever since I got the car. sarcasm.gif

MattMithril

My favourite has to be the Turismo, especially in red, because its fast, has good handling, and because the engine is in the back, it will take ages before it catches fire a blows up (like the bus - which is good for going on rampages on because of that)

Yeah...another great one! Love the Vette! icon14.gif

Comet, fastest car in-game(Don't go and say the Infernus is). Comet is faster, the Infernus has a 100 yrd better acceleration than the comet, only seems faster.

Both cars' top speeds are 208mph.

Check out this site for a lot of good information. The speed, transmission, and acceleration seem to be correct but all the other stats (durability and such) are all rated as "bad." None are good, which means they (the website makers) need to tweak those settings.

GTAGangsta58

Both cars' top speeds are 208mph.

Check out this site for a lot of good information. The speed, transmission, and acceleration seem to be correct but all the other stats (durability and such) are all rated as "bad." None are good, which means they (the website makers) need to tweak those settings.

Oh, thx for that, but the comets acceleration seems better? Thats odd confused.gif

.Up&Coming.

The Sentinel comes first, and then the Comet.

I've grown to like the Blista Compact as well.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

OysterBarron

The blista compact is my favorite car in any GTA game, Always has been, Glad to see it back in GTA4

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

harry potter4545

my favourite has to be the freeway i want to drive a hakumai but can't find one

evil_kenevil

Dukes (In Black or Orange)

Nice speed, crap handling, but makes it all that much fun. devil.gif

The blista compact is my favorite car in any GTA game, Always has been, Glad to see it back in GTA4

ah so true love having chases in them...

hairy-bear1987

mine has to be the sabre gt i have 2 one in black and silver and the other in orange and black

i have to say the infernus....i just love the incredibly tight handling and quick acceleration (great for getting underneath other cars, and flipping them into the ocean biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ). also, the NRG 900 is my favorite vehicle in GTA IV just because it is fast and awesome handling

Sultan, especially the tricked out blue one. EVery time I find it though I lose it because of a mission or something.

grand theft awesome

The Sabre GT Is The Only Car For Me Black, Gold/Black, Red/White, Red, Green/Dark Green Or The Ingot Its So Fun To Drive biggrin.gif

Golden Sentinel XS all the way

Sentinel XS is my favorite...hence my username...but i like it in game just like i like my cars in reality...black w/ the black rims w/ chrome lip and chrome lugs

second favorite would have to be some variation of the sultan...stock, stock w/ visual mods or the RS all work for me...have to admit i do love the sound of the RS

all of the super cars are great but thats kinda what i expect when i think of a supercar...i like the surprise of driving a really great normal car...such as the futo, sentinel, sultan, etc

hey something odd i noticed today that i thought i'd share:

i have a Maibatsu Vincent (black w/ black wheels and rear spoiler) - i keep it around for various things...anyway i noticed the seats say "DF8-90" on them and they appear to have the Imponte logo on the upper part of the headrest...i don't know if this is just a mistake and rockstar intended for that interior to be in the DF8-90 and it accidentally ended up in the Vincent or if there is some connection between the 2 very different cars produced by 2 very different in game car manufacturers......thoughts anyone?

My favourite has to be the Turismo, especially in red, because its fast, has good handling, and because the engine is in the back, it will take ages before it catches fire a blows up

Good point. It seems like I can put the Turismo through an inhumane amount of punishment and it just keeps running.