guy from trailer 4

sronsr

i just got reminded of the guy in trailer 4 who shouts: "LCPD Freeze i said freeze!!"

well who is he? i havent seen him in the game

Is that the guy wearing the Hawaiian shirt?

If so, he's one of the sting cops in the mission "Blow Your Cover".

.Up&Coming.

Yeah, he was on an early mission.

I think he posed as a guy you were dealing drugs to (?) and was actually an undercover cop.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

yeh hes a guy you meet on the first mission with playboy, where you meet johnny to do a drugs deal but theyre all undercover cops

Is that the guy wearing the Hawaiian shirt?

If so, he's one of the sting cops in the mission "Blow Your Cover".

I rushed madly through that mission!

I didn't get that scene that I can even remember, which makes one think it was in game footage.

I will be playing it over. I went to the location outside of the mission a number of times.

MichaelCastleTT

He is in one of the missions you do with playboy X maybe when you 1st meet him at Elizabetas? not quite sure...

but you take the drigs to a set of flats and he is infact an undercover cop and shouts that line and pulls a gun...

you cap his ass and get out of there... its all fun and games the drug business! icon14.gif

That answers your question!

Lol First time i tried this I easily killed all the undercover cops then walked out of the door to find N.O.O.S.E waiting for me sad.gif

Let's just say that did'nt end well...

he's a undercover cop in blow your cover hence the name of the mission he ^blows his cover ^

user posted image

Jonny Jonny

I really liked the mission, Funny, Considering i watch the trailer after i did the mission, haha

IHEARTGTAIV
Anyone fancy some spoiler tags?

Who ever the hell hasn't finished the game or even purchased it yet shouldn't be on these forums on the first place. So f*ck spoiler tags!

Who ever the hell hasn't finished the game or even purchased it yet shouldn't be on these forums on the first place. So f*ck spoiler tags!

I agree.

dude ur sig, its the same over here in australia sad.gif still using old internet explorer 6 kinda good internet but the ping is like 300 :| which is bulsh*t (my schools internet). but yea. i get your point if u havent finished it go to hell smile.gif

IHEARTGTAIV

dude ur sig, its the same over here in australia sad.gif still using old internet explorer 6 kinda good internet but the ping is like 300 :| which is bulsh*t (my schools internet). but yea. i get your point if u havent finished it go to hell smile.gif

wait.. are you talking about my signature? because my signature just tells you what your ip is and ISP and some other sh*t. its like a mirror because only you can see it

I disagree.

It clearly states in the rules 'PLEASE USE

TAGS WHERE APPLICABLE!'

And also, this forum is for anyone plays GTA. Spoilers are in place to prevent people knowing whats ahead. Its a manner of respect and princable.

How very inconciderate of you, we was all beginners at some point.

i just got reminded of the guy in trailer 4 who shouts: "LCPD Freeze i said freeze!!"

well who is he? i havent seen him in the game

I respect your signature, too bad it's PSN. No offence against it because I respect both consoles, but I have a 360. Expert on Bomb Da Base II is always the best way to rank up in multiplayer levels.

Haha the clueless train just entered the station CHOO! CHOO! lol.gif