2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA: San Andreas Record Book

Sorry guys. Im so annoyed at myself that i haven't been able to update the table yet.

I will really try to tomorrow, but just stop asking. Thank you for your patience, though.

Cheers for those screenshots, Fabio, i'll try to add them tomorrow.

@trickstar34: You are going to have to actually start reading this topic. You asked when it was going to be updated and i said when.

Also, the feet to metres conversion you have used is incorrect. I have stated on the front page that feet is to be divided by 11.111 to get the real metres equivalent.

There is no way i am going to go through this again, so you are just going to have to trust me that mulipling by .3048 is wrong.

shrouwehkuggah

Sorry, but I got to say something. If someone's got 1900m in stunt distance, he made the 5th quarry mission. There you got to drive explosives to the abandoned airstrip. If the barrels are falling into soft sand the distance, height and rotation you drove appears even though it was no jump.

Once I drove the explosives to the beach near Angle Pine for fun. Look what a distance it was.

The same thing with the ramp on the mountain at the dam for the height and just driving round and round for rotation.

I could have 100.000° easily, so don't take this screenshot serious.

user posted image

Maybe it's the best to proof distance, height and rotation records with a gameplay screenshot or a link to a video. In this case a stats screenshot is worthless.

Edited by shrouwehkuggah

Wow, i truly am astounded with the small amount of attention that people pay to me around here. shrouwehkuggah, i just said in my last post that the conversions from feet to metres in the game are incorrect to real life. R* f*cked something up, so when you have a feet number, you need to divide by 11.111 to get the correct number in metres.

So, trickstar's isn't really that far, as i explain further in the post.

Do you just not read my posts at all? (<- That is not a rhetorical question. I am genuinely interested.)

At least Fabio understands me. I've added all of your 20 achievements onto the front page and i'll get around to putting them on the table soon.

@shrouwehkuggah: Added your last pile of achievements, also.

@trickstar34: Both of those records do not qualify because they aren't far enough. The basketball actually converts to 18.7 metres and the Insane Distance converts to 562.80 metres, which is extremely close, but just under a metre not far enough. Sorry.

I added your Beefy Baron though. Well done on that.

shrouwehkuggah

@ GC

WTF, chill. From feet to metres the number is 2 B divided by 11.111, 1 foot is 0.09m, whatever U say. But it's better to proof distance, height and rotation by in-game-play screenshots or vids anyway, cuz it's easy to do the 5th quarry mission and make a stats screenshot after it. A monkey could do that.

@ trickstar34

Oh, I don't want 2 say U're a monkey.

BTW, I wonder if I should let the feds bust me 50 times 2 get 6 more points in the table, but maybe this achievement will B deleted a few days later cuz it's too ridiculous.

Also the bullets fired & that hit. The last 30.000 bullets I just fired in a garage at a rim of 1 of my cars. I remember these R no approved bullets that hit in the stats of the PC version. Maybe I'm wrong, it's a long time ago, but that would B a too big advantage 4 us PS playaz.

On the other hand 4 Badlands A I can't use a better car than a comet. The best times are done by PC playaz in an Infernus or a Cheetah.

Increase da peace!

Edited by shrouwehkuggah

whatever U say.

Exactly, you dont run the topic and i doubt you could.

BTW, I wonder if I should let the feds bust me 50 times 2 get 6 more points in the table,

Do it. That is what it is there for.

On the other hand 4 Badlands A I can't use a better car than a comet. The best times are done by PC playaz in an Infernus or a Cheetah.

No, you're wrong. 1st time in Badlands A was by me. Im on PS2 and there is no one restricting you to a comet. I used a Turismo.

Increase da peace!

More like, increase the intelligence.

trickstar34

@trickstar34: Both of those records do not qualify because they aren't far enough. The basketball actually converts to 18.7 metres and the Insane Distance converts to 562.80 metres, which is extremely close, but just under a metre not far enough. Sorry.

Thats wierd, I have had at least 30 meters when playing (my version when you make a shot it says what you got in meters, but in the menu it says feet), must have done that one on a different save, anyway, I dont care what people say, but I think you do a good job running this topic. icon14.gif (that is until the server starts to strain lol.gif )

By the way, do you mind if I use this topic as the record source for my website (the records in here will be whats on my site)?

Edited by trickstar34

Thats wierd, I have had at least 30 meters when playing (my version when you make a shot it says what you got in meters, but in the menu it says feet), must have done that one on a different save, anyway, I dont care what people say, but I think you do a good job running this topic. icon14.gif (that is until the server starts to strain lol.gif )

Yeah, i know. That is when it gets confusing and where R* stuffed up the conversions.

Since i dont play with feet in my stats, i cant check this, but try this out because i'd be interested to find out what happens:

Start a new game and go to a basketball court and make a successful shot. Take a screenshot of the shot distance on the screen (in metres). Then, look in the stats and see what the furthest shot was (in feet).

Then convert the feet distance to metres using the usual, real-life conversion of multiplying by 0.3048 and see if you get the same distance as you did in the screenshot of the in-game metres shot.

If not, divide the feet distance by 11.111 and see if it is closer to the in-game metres shot.

Anyway, i have been working for the last two hours and have finally updated the record table.

It is on the front page. Stefan and ArcAngel have been kicked off the table in the last update.

There is most likely a few errors, in fact, im sure there are. So, if you find any, tell me and i'll see if i can sort it out. Cheers.

By the way, do you mind if I use this topic as the record source for my website (the records in here will be whats on my site)?

Sure. Only as long as you give the appropriate credits to me (for hosting this) and all those people whose records you are using (i.e everyone on the table).

trickstar34

I know how to make proper credits, however, it would actually look more professional for me to post your website as credit if you had one, as I am making my website for buisiness purposes, although it is simply a fan site like this one, (check the value and income of GTA Forums, over $50000+ a day in ads! And in Net worth over 2 million if they were to sell it!)

But I'll just do as you want, as I am in your mercy in a matter of speaking.

Edited by trickstar34
trickstar34

Beefy Baron 39!

(screenshot)

Driving School: City Slicking 65.09 seconds

(screenshot)

EDIT: Snap, nobody posted yet, forgive me for double posting, thought someone posted before me tounge.gif .

Edited by trickstar34
shrouwehkuggah

@ GC

Don't tell me something about intelligence before you've learned to count.

I got 12 3rd places:

1. number of headshots

2. total number of wanted stars attained

3. number of houses burgled

4. number of stolen items sold

5. boats destroyed

6. kilogramms of explosives used

7. best lap in 8track

8. lowrider race

9. longest wheelie distance

10. furthest hoop

11.Beefy Baron

12. days passed in game

12 3rd places, not 10 and ArcAngle has still the 3rd place in "tires popped with gunfire". Who knows how many mistakes you else made. It's not the 1st time. Remember last time you forgot my 3rd place in the Lowrider Race.

So I'm 4th with 88 points, not 5th with 84 points. But maybe in ur kind of conversion a 3rd places' 2 points r devided by 11.111.

And this shall b a Turismo? It's obvious that it's a Cheetah.

user posted image

user posted image

So stop lying and if you're that intelligent explain me this!

GTA San Andreas Cheetah Mystery In Mission "Wu Zi Mu"

How can you drive the whole race (Badlands A) without blowing up? Do ya have the censored australian version for 15 year olds without sex, violence, gore, strong language, drugs and so on?

Germany is the only country in Europe where GTA is censored, so I bought the european 18+ version. Maybe there's something wrong with it, so that I can't use a Cheetah, Infernus, Bullet, Banshee and some others, no matter if I pimp them with nitro or not.

Edited by shrouwehkuggah

There is most likely a few errors, in fact, im sure there are. So, if you find any, tell me and i'll see if i can sort it out. Cheers.

GC has suggested before to PLEASE READ his posts. They also explain a few of the other things if you would read them.

@shrouwehkuggah, Does this have to turn into a pissing match? You're not acting as intelligent as I think you are... not reading previous posts is more on the ignorant side, someone can be intelligent & be ignorant, so please read the posts & don't assume things.

Edited by JAJ

@ GC

Don't tell me something about intelligence before you've learned to count.

I got 12 3rd places:

1. number of headshots

2. total number of wanted stars attained

3. number of houses burgled

4. number of stolen items sold

5. boats destroyed

6. kilogramms of explosives used

7. best lap in 8track

8. lowrider race

9. longest wheelie distance

10. furthest hoop

11.Beefy Baron

12. days passed in game

And this shall b a Turismo? It's obvious that it's a Cheetah.

So stop lying and if you're that intelligent explain me this!

How can you drive the whole race (Badlands A) without blowing up? Do ya have the censored australian version for 15 year olds without sex, violence, gore, strong language, drugs and so on?

Germany is the only country in europe where GTA is censored, so I bought the european 18+ version. Maybe there's something wrong with it, so that I can't use a Cheetah, Infernus, Bullet, Banshee and some others, no matter if I pimp them with nitro or not.

Yeah, im not going to go through this with you anymore.

I wasn't directly any intelligence comments at you. It was just a general statement, like your 'increase da peace' one.

But this one is directed at you, someone who believes they are intelligent, shouldn't be speaking like a 9 year trying to get into some gang. You aren't impressing anyone with talk like that and to be honest, i dont see the point in it.

My apologies, i forgot which car i used for that race. I may have been thinking of one time when rubregg asked me to see if a Turismo can be used for that race or not.

Just as JAJ correctly stated, i know i made some mistakes and i ask if you could nicely show me were they were so i can correct them. Not blast my head off because you were being spoken to inappropriately.

Im not lying about anything. Im trying to be as truthful as possible.

Do you not know the difference between Australian flag and New Zealand? NZ has red stars rather than white. And, Aussie has one extra star underneath the Union Jack.

And how would a censored version make me blow up my car halfway through a race?

To answer this question:

How can you drive the whole race (Badlands A) without blowing up?

I didn't hit anything.

trickstar34

you know you should add the basketball challenge high score (the one in East LS basketball court)

You also forgot to see my records from 2 posts up!

you know you should add the basketball challenge high score (the one in East LS basketball court)

You also forgot to see my records from 2 posts up!

No, i saw them. Just forgot to say anything about them.

Great improvement on the Beefy Baron.

The City Slicking screenshot doesn't work because it asks for a password.

Also, unless you can provide a map with the route that you used to get that time, or a video would be amazing, it cant be added. This is because it has been tested that it is physically impossible to get there and back in under 70 seconds at the very least.

So, you must've used a cheat, a mod, or modified the screenshot that i cant see.

Sorry.

I might add the Basketball challenge. Good idea.

trickstar34

Hold on, I typed in the wrong URL for it, about that, and I think most players have noticed it, that there is a glitch for it, if you slightly tap the acceleration then then car will move slightly, well I took advantage of that glitch (I have never been able to do it with a keyboard, its too hard, but a gamepad will work), but be careful because the game is totchy, it took me at least 10 tries to get it to work, also I took the train tracks as my first route (the time started after I drove off the bridge), but I guess if you dont allow glitches its no big deal. Anyway here is the screenshot. I'll gladly make a video if someone shows me better software than Fraps, it doesnt make video formats suitable for YouTube confused.gif . GameCam doesnt work either. And what do you mean tests have been run? You guys cant test anything except for with your skills, its not like R* programmed the least time possible to the game.

Also got another record for 5*+ Chase Time, I can easily tell you how I got this, got the wanted level up, went where they cant get me and CJ wont get hungry (a restaurant), and went to sleep. Anyway it is 12 hours+!!! (my goal for the past 2 weeks!!!) 745:49 to be exact.

(screenshot)

Anyway, no mods would be able to help you improve time unless you use a trainer (but trainers arent compatible for normal save are they), because you cant even directly modify a save game where it displays the time you want, let alone a mod. I'll send you a save game to prove that I didnt cheat or use mods, the times cheated in the stats menu isnt there, so I cant be cheating, and I dont have major glitches and it is on v2 scripts and exe, so there is no modding involved, however I'll send it to you in a PM, because I dont want my save in the wrong hands (cheaters who take others glory), if you need it. Also you could easlily tell whether I Photoshoped it or not.

Edited by trickstar34
Fabio206

Thanks guys for the excellent work on this topic biggrin.gif Whoa I'm 4th biggrin.gif Maybe I'll do some races in pc version so I could easily posts screenshots biggrin.gif

And what do you mean tests have been run?

I knew you couldn't get it legitemately. This is because i am reasonably sure that someone tested that, even with displacement of the circuit, the Super GT cannot travel this distance at top speed in that amount of time.

Also, it seems i forgot to add to the front page that i do not condone the use of glitches to get achievements.

Now, i know the you didn't get you 5-star chase time as other people would see as 'normal', but it isn't quite use of a glitch, so i'll add that one.

Thanks guys for the excellent work on this topic

What do you mean, 'thanks guys'? No one else it helping to update it. Just me. Not a plural.

Anyways, you're welcome.

My own achievements in the Chiliad Challenge:

Scotch Bonnet Yellow Route - 1:38

Birdseye Winder - 3:00

Edited by !!GameCH33TA!!
trickstar34
Now, i know the you didn't get you 5-star chase time as other people would see as 'normal', but it isn't quite use of a glitch, so i'll add that one.

Well, I did fight them at least 6 hours then I fell asleep, so I wasn't doing it the whole time. But yea, I'll try to do the Driving School one without use of glitches.

My Stats

Longest Wheelie Distance: 2180. 28FT.

Max Insane Jump Distance: 12216. 67FT.

Longest Stoppie Time: 243:45

Furthest Hoop: 88.89FT.

Edited by iDon
trickstar34

My Stats

Longest Wheelie Distance: 2180. 28FT.

Max Insane Jump Distance: 12216. 67FT.

Longest Stoppie Time: 243:45

Furthest Hoop: 88.89FT.

You need proof of those stats. Try getting a screenshot.

shrouwehkuggah

@ trickstar34

Hey, if ya really think ur "hide in the restaurant at 5* trick" is cheap I show ya an even cheaper one. The "tie the analog stick at stoppie trick".

GTA San Andreas Stoppie

@ !!GameCH33TA!!

Do ya need a screenshot of it?

trickstar34
@ trickstar34

Hey, if ya really think ur "hide in the restaurant at 5* trick" is cheap I show ya an even cheaper one. The "tie the analog stick at stoppie trick".

GTA San Andreas Stoppie

@ !!GameCH33TA!!

lol, well I did atleast fight for 6 hours, otherwise I would have lost the wanted level before I woke up. I'm surprised your guy didn't die of starvation. And how did you get 12000+ on farthest jump? We have seen and used every possible jump and non of them went above 600 meters, which is the farthest ramp possible. (You have to find out which I am talking about.)

shrouwehkuggah

@ trickstar34

No, no, I did not jump 12.216,67 ft (1099,51 m). It was some new guy called iDon.

Don't know how this should be possible. Maybe he jumped with a bike from a chopper or a plane?!? (For example in the mission "Stowaway" by using a cheat to get a vehicle before leaving the plane???!???)

Do u also get these incredible distances, heights and rotation in the 5th quarry mission?

BTW at my 174:20 chase time I was fighting the cops 4 a hour, then I flew with a jetpack under the bridge between the abandoned air strip and Las Payadas. No pig can get u there. For 174:20 or my stoppie time of 148:51 u don't need food.

Ur fat, muscles and health decrease a little bit, but u can get it back another time.

Edited by shrouwehkuggah
trickstar34

@ trickstar34

No, no, I did not jump 12.216,67 ft (1099,51 m). It was some new guy called iDon.

Don't know how this should be possible. Maybe he jumped with a bike from a chopper or a plane?!? (For example in the mission "Stowaway" by using a cheat to get a vehicle before leaving the plane???!???)

BTW at my 174:20 chase time I was fighting the cops 4 a hour, then I flew with a jetpack under the bridge between the abandoned air strip and Las Payadas. No pig can get u there. For 174:20 or my stoppie time of 148:51 u don't need food.

Ur fat, muscles and health decrease a little bit, but u can get it back another time.

I wasn't thinking straight, sorry about that. That vid is funny as sh*t, you were shaving and then that music video. I gave it 5 stars.

Edited by trickstar34

Yeah, that would be most helpful, thanks.

Meh, i'll get around to adding these eventually.

@iDon: I need some screenies, mate, like trickstar said.

trickstar34

He already made a video on it, look at the end of his video and he'l have proof, however I think he used the never fall off bike cheat (not sure if one exsists because I don't use them). When are you going to add my wanted level one, I was trying to do it for weeks until I finally got it, now its not being used sad.gif

He already made a video on it, look at the end of his video and he'l have proof, however I think he used the never fall off bike cheat (not sure if one exsists because I don't use them). When are you going to add my wanted level one, I was trying to do it for weeks until I finally got it, now its not being used sad.gif

What? I see shrouwehkuggah made a video, but not iDon.

Also, there is definitely no such cheat. I would know.

That is a cheat, or a mod or trainer or whatever, it is merely a trick. I have used it before, just haven't gone through with actually posting my time of it because it felt incompetant to me. As though i was cheating myself.

Not being used?

Even if i put it in there, it wouldn't be considered any more in use than it is now.

As i said, i will eventually.

Its kind of frustrating all the sh*t i have to go through just to add in a few screenies. Then, people accuse me of lying and cheating myself when i forget a few points on some peoples names.

It just doesn't seem worth it.

Then you go and create a VCS Record Book and copy and paste all the sh*t i handwrote from here and give me some pathetic credit saying the layout design or some bullsh*t was mine.

My name still isn't spelt correctly.

Sorry, im just quite annoyed about it.

trickstar34

Really? I will go check.

Anyone who would call you a liar is a complete moron. You've done too many honest things for you to be a liar. I would believe you even if you didn't post screens. I meant used as in displayed. I'd help you do this if you want I can send you everybodies scores for the table in PM.

Edited by trickstar34
shrouwehkuggah

Haha, trickstar34 u joker! "neverfalloffbikecheat" U've seen the vid. I pushed the left analog stick up and tied it up with a rag to get sure CJ freezes more than half an hour.

@ !!GameCH33TA!!

It's OK 4 me, if u don't approve cheap records like these.

Ah BTW, I knew the difference between the flags, but I knew also GTA IV is censored in whole Downunder. Now I know it's just GTA IV, not the whole series.

And I also didn't hit anything in Badlands A. If I want 2 use a cheetah it blows up automatically when the countdown runs before the start.

Here's the vid again.

GTA SA Cheetah Mystery in mission "Wu Zi Mu"

Edit:

@ trickstar34

Wait, u're right, sure there r 2 cheats 4 not falling off bikes. At the 1st one u can aim from ur vehicle, but an x-hair appears and the other1 makes ur vehicle indestructable and destroys other vehicles by crashing against them. But it's not necessary 2 use them 4 a stoppie. Try it, it's easy.

Edited by shrouwehkuggah

I'll try to get some pictures if I can. Also, I have a new record: Wheelie for 3 mins and 2 secs.