Does the new R* patch alter MP gameplay?

gta 4 gamer

gta 4 gamer

I heard the new patch of the 360 and ps3 for gta 4 has came out..

does it affect multiplayer in ur opinion?

lordjubblydave

I think so not massively though i got the old 'this session no longer exists ' yesterday but instead of going to single player i had the option of returning to another multiplayer game

Fixed an issue where players were unable to enter or exit vehicles in GTA Race.

Fixed an issue where scripted vehicles were causing games to unexpectedly crash.

Improved reliability and frequency of PS3 online leaderboard updates.

Fixed a rare hang some players encountered when moving from a Race or GTA Race lobby into gameplay.

Fixed a hang that would occur when players were switching teams during the countdown in the lobby.

Fixed an issue where players were able to get ridiculously high scores from Cops 'n Crooks matches.

Changed GTA Race and Race so that the last player remaining always receives a reward of 250 dollars.

Fixed an issue where spectating players would prevent the game from finishing.

Fixed an issue where players were unable to spectate in Round 2 of Cops 'n Crooks games.

Changed countdown timer in lobby so that it no longer resets when new players join a game.

Changed the kick option so that kicked players are no longer brought back to single player.

Credit - QJ.net

CapnRedChops

Fixed an issue where scripted vehicles were causing games to unexpectedly crash.

Fixed a rare hang some players encountered when moving from a Race or GTA Race lobby into gameplay.

Fixed a hang that would occur when players were switching teams during the countdown in the lobby.

Fixed an issue where players were able to get ridiculously high scores from Cops 'n Crooks matches.

Changed GTA Race and Race so that the last player remaining always receives a reward of 250 dollars.

Fixed an issue where players were unable to spectate in Round 2 of Cops 'n Crooks games.

Changed countdown timer in lobby so that it no longer resets when new players join a game.

Changed the kick option so that kicked players are no longer brought back to single player.

Credit - QJ.net

Nice research dude. icon14.gif

Credit - QJ.net

Nice research dude. icon14.gif

Yeah, pity you wasted your time.

It hasn't really done sh*t! confused.gif

G1T

When was this patch out, is it an automatic update on ps3, i was online gta last night and never done an update. ??????

Spectarofdeath

Since getting the patch I don't have half the problems finding a game anymore. Only problem now is that when a game is started it sometimes hangs at the "Starting game..." screen. Fix one thing, break another I guess.