Call me an idiot...

ds143

Hi there.

I love the game so far, one of the best games I've ever played. I'm about 35% done, and can easily go from mission to mission, beating one after another.

The thing is...

I don't get it. Sure, I understand that Roman is Niko's cousin who lured him to the U.S., and that he has a taxi cab company. But, now that I've progressed far enough into the game, I'm getting more and more confused. Who's Packie? Vlad? Little Jacob? Elizabeta? Dwayne? Playboy X? I've done their missions, but don't understand their relationship to Niko (perhaps because I skip the cutscenes and just want to get into the action haha).

Can anyone clear this up for me, or help me find a place where I can learn all this?

Oh, and where do babies come from?

Thanks in advance.

<snip>

<snip>

www.babiesovernight.com... haven't you heard them advertise?

Idiot. You told me too

Call me an idiot...

idiot

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

Well you answered your own question, you didn't watch the cutscenes which tell the story basically. So yeah, fail.

tfdt7hY.gif

Well you answered your own question, you didn't watch the cutscenes which tell the story basically. So yeah, fail.

pretty much.

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

...but don't understand their relationship to Niko (perhaps because I skip the cutscenes and just want to get into the action haha)...

There's your reason. If you want to know who these characters are, watch the cutscenes. The cutscenes are the story.

GTAGangsta58

As much of a FAIL as my sister failing her ACT three times colgate.gif

it's okay my child, we understand the temptation

Hi there.

I love the game so far, one of the best games I've ever played. I'm about 35% done, and can easily go from mission to mission, beating one after another.

The thing is...

I don't get it. Sure, I understand that Roman is Niko's cousin who lured him to the U.S., and that he has a taxi cab company. But, now that I've progressed far enough into the game, I'm getting more and more confused. Who's Packie? Vlad? Little Jacob? Elizabeta? Dwayne? Playboy X? I've done their missions, but don't understand their relationship to Niko (perhaps because I skip the cutscenes and just want to get into the action haha).

Can anyone clear this up for me, or help me find a place where I can learn all this?

Thanks in advance.

I have spied myself a troll monocle.gif

which idiot skips cutscenes...they were like the BOMB

especially the one from Elizabetha , where she kills manny and his cameraman biggrin.gif

which idiot skips cutscenes...they were like the BOMB

especially the one from Elizabetha , where she kills manny and his cameraman biggrin.gif

that was joke! biggrin.gif

well i guess I walked into all the idiot replies, I deserve it biggrin.gif

i guess it's my fault for skipping the cutscenes, but does anyone know of anywhere i can go to look up the connections between the characters?

does wikipedia have anything?

teh man w00ter

Play the game again?

Save your old one if you want access to the whole city.

You payed $60 for it. cookie.gifcookie.gif

Don't worry, I watched all the cutscenes and still didn't under the whole story or why Niko was doing what he was. It wasn't that great of a story at all... people would come into the story out of nowhere, then would leave it without even you knowing.

Don't worry, I watched all the cutscenes and still didn't under the whole story or why Niko was doing what he was. It wasn't that great of a story at all... people would come into the story out of nowhere, then would leave it without even you knowing.

you probably dont like it cuz you dont understand it

In a nutshell.....Niko came to LC in search of someone or thing, he realizes Roman's bullsh*t and is screwed and tapped out of money so he does some work for all these people e.g Roman, LJ, Brucie, The McCreary Bros, Manny, UL Paper....etc. In return he gets an ass amount of money for it and in the process finds his main goal to come to LC .

That is what you missed in the cut scenes, oh and by the way

IDIOT.

Don't worry, I watched all the cutscenes and still didn't under the whole story or why Niko was doing what he was.  It wasn't that great of a story at all... people would come into the story out of nowhere, then would leave it without even you knowing.

Yep, probably, and I didn't really care about these random characters. I thought I was looking for that someone special, not trying to solve the mafia problems in LC. Turns out the whole time Niko just wanted money! "As long as the pay is good" as niko would say... yet I couldn't use this money... meh...

Wait one mother lovin minute hear. You guys need to calm down. He is not an idiot. nervous.gif

He just dosen't know what the story is about, cause he did not watch it and now wants to know what the story he did not watch is about.

Wait notify.gif am I talking about. I take that back. You are an Idiot.

Boys and Girls; I give you the 8th wonder of the world. The all mighty non-functional, non intellegent, gamer. lol.gif

Just watch the damn story and sydm.

P.S. @ risk of being called an idiot...how do I post a comment on this forum? lol.gif

Edited by DizzyFromFumes

teh man w00ter
Don't worry, I watched all the cutscenes and still didn't under the whole story or why Niko was doing what he was.  It wasn't that great of a story at all... people would come into the story out of nowhere, then would leave it without even you knowing.

Yep, probably, and I didn't really care about these random characters. I thought I was looking for that someone special, not trying to solve the mafia problems in LC. Turns out the whole time Niko just wanted money! "As long as the pay is good" as niko would say... yet I couldn't use this money... meh...

Just don't watch Goodfella's, your head might explode from overloads of info.

What did you think the whole goal was to find the girl of your dreams? GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTFO!!!!!!!!!! GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTFON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET THE f*ck OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the stupidest sh*t I have ever read. Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

GTFON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, think we have the real idiot here. it wasnt that complex of a story line(but a good one) maybe you should go play donkey kong or something a little more simple.

What_A_Waster

You are, perhaps, the biggest idiot on this site. And that's going some.

mcstupidfun

I don't understand how people skip cutscenes. Its the story and the main point of the storyline

bitsandpieces

Hi idiot, so, do you finally understand the relation between Nikko and Packie etc..?? lol.gif

-

-

-

( couldn't resist ) biggrin.gif

What did you think the whole goal was to find the girl of your dreams? GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTFO!!!!!!!!!! GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTFON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the stupidest sh*t I have ever read. Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

What was that all about...where did I say I was expecting to find the girl of my dreams?

That 'special someone'...as in the point of the whole story, the one who betrayed your and left you for dead among all your friends, not some girl. Learn to read.

Yep, I guess I'm an idiot for not understanding why as Niko, I should give two sh*ts about helping out the mafia... I thought this game was going to be a story about Niko, trying to find some answers to his life; instead it was the story of Liberty City. Niko's life had no impact on the story after the halfway point...it could've been anyone off the street doing these missions and it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

Do you people understand that I'm not complaining about the complexity of the story, but instead about how Niko had no involvement in the story besides being used as a tool for destruction? (past the halfway point)

why would you ask, anyone who properly retells the story for you is a bigger idiot....

get what you paid for... cutscenes in this game are half the fun but their not even that long(unlike mgs where cutescnes are like half the game, and not that fun after the first year!!!)

my advise: buy mgs and you'll get about2-3 hours play time!!!

teh man w00ter

What was that all about...where did I say I was expecting to find the girl of my dreams?

That 'special someone'...as in the point of the whole story, the one who betrayed your and left you for dead among all your friends, not some girl. Learn to read.

Yep, I guess I'm an idiot for not understanding why as Niko, I should give two sh*ts about helping out the mafia... I thought this game was going to be a story about Niko, trying to find some answers to his life; instead it was the story of Liberty City. Niko's life had no impact on the story after the halfway point...it could've been anyone off the street doing these missions and it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

Do you people understand that I'm not complaining about the complexity of the story, but instead about how Niko had no involvement in the story besides being used as a tool for destruction? (past the halfway point)

lololololololololololololol isn't that how gta has always been?