1) I love it when _____ happens

Crosby

ViceCityNative4Life

I love it when my orgasm happens.

Grow up. bored.gif

----

1) I love it when Niko hails cabs drunk.

2) I hate it when you lose a car from your parking space because you put a bike in between the two.

I agree! Seriously dude! confused.gif

But anyway;

I love it when I take a phantom, or one of the other big trucks and start running over people and smashing into cars causing huge accidents and then getting the cops involved and getting into some sick police chases and causing destruction all over the city! biggrin.gificon14.gif

I hate it when a ped attacks me (punches mostly) and I fight back in self defense, and I get the wanted level instead of the ped who attacked me. I also hate it when there is a glitch in the game that causes AI cars to become like brick walls and don't move if I hit them. There have been a number of times when I will be driving top speed, rear end the car in front of me or one stop at a light or something, but the AI car won't move. It stay there like a stone wall or something, and I end up flying through the windshield. devil.gif

*sorry bout the double post; clicked the wrong button cool.gif *

Edited by ViceCityNative4Life

1. Love getting revenge on fags in Free Roam.

2. Hate when they get revenge on me by suicide bombing my heli.

I love it when I manage to break the tail off a helicopter without shearing the blades off.

I hate it when the game mechanics make Niko do something utterly stupid and get him killed (cops)

supernova_goes_pop

i love it when i bail out of a speeding vehicle and land on a ped.

i hate it when i bail out of a speeding vehicle and get killed by my own car.

i love it when i smash a ped's head with a baseball bat.

i hate it when a ped smashes my brain with a bullet. lol.gif

i love it when i push peds off of a structure and they land in a busy intersection.

i hate it when i accidentally fall off of a structure because i'm at the edge.

i love it when i manage to cause a major chain reaction of exploding vehicles.

i hate it when a burning vehicle flies through the air and lands on me. biggrin.gif

really, i don't have any real hates with this game. most of my "hates" are awesome because of the comedy factor(s) involved.

LiTtLe_BaStEd

I love it when my orgasm happens.

Female orgasms are a myth -liar

a myth? my girlfriend dose! devil.gif

but seriously

i love it when i Play online

i hate it when i lose connection while playing online

Edited by LiTtLe_BaStEd

i love it whenever i take one of my friends out and right when we hit the marker that activates a cutscene, i slam into a car causing them to tumble out of it smothered in flames, flailing in pain, So while we are talking or what ever there is a carnival act going on in front of the camera.

i hate it when 5 police cars trap me into a wall and i have no choice but to get out and be shot to death.

1. I love it when I push people down a set of stairs

2. I hate it when I try to enter a taxi and Niko 'accidently' steals it instead of sitting in the backseat.

I love it when i have enough money to get GTAIV

I hate it when i am too poor to buy GTAIV

well you can robb your mom

FlourescentBlack

Love it when im in free mode online and I pretend to be away while watching the map, then some douche comes to kill me and I suprise them by killing them (return fire ROE for me) only to have them repetitavley after me for revenge till they log out of frustration.

Hate it when your cruising along in MP at or above blur speed only to hit a car that wasn't even drawn in.

- I love how I can run across the bridge to the 2nd Island without any weapons (beginning of the game) and dodge all those bullets and choppers, then jump off the bridge and land on my face from the 80ft drop, and survive

- I hate how after I accomplish the above, a taxi ran me over and killed me. tounge.gif