Strutting In Style

Ph3L1z14n0

What are your final opinions on the clothing options in IV? as for me, they are the best, i love Perseus, all suits in there are simply awesome, my favorite suits so far are the gray jacket and pants with the red shirt, and the charcoal jacket and pants with the floral shirt.

Although i didn't like most of the clothing options in SA, i think the game takes the crown in introducing what i believe is one of the most important and cool features into the GTA series, although i really didn't like "Didier Sachs", the suits in there were pretty ugly, graphics deffinitely had something to do with it,

I don't know people's opinion on this, but i really loved the clothing options in IV more, there are less but i think the graphical improvement of IV makes every piece of clothing look incredible.

Edited by Ph3L1z14n0

Tony Mozzarelli 80

Yeah i quite like the grey suit. and the double breasted jacket. they'll do me just fine

SantiagoDomingo

Quality can be coupled with quantity. People, we need to progress, not stand still. Why shouldn't quality and quantity go hand in hand? Quality over quantity is fine and good, years ago. As technology advances, as should our standards. That is how things have worked since the beginning of time . . . why are we suddenly supposed to be satisfied?

I don't like the suits, didn't feel they suited Niko. The red tie one was alright for a while, but then I switched back to the old clothes. Wearing the jacket he wears at the start of the game with the brown combats from the russian shop he looks badass.

tfdt7hY.gif

.Up&Coming.

Yeah, I love the gray jacket and the red shirt...with those nice shades. cool.gif

I like Modo, too. I wish there were more stores though. Nothing in Alderney..Weird.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

You can mix up the suit jackets with different trousers, (pants) from your safehouse wardrobe if anyones interested in that sorta thing. It's not part of the game i pay attention to... as long as ive got a big f*cking gun the worlds a better place!

Quality can be coupled with quantity. People, we need to progress, not stand still. Why shouldn't quality and quantity go hand in hand? Quality over quantity is fine and good, years ago. As technology advances, as should our standards. That is how things have worked since the beginning of time . . . why are we suddenly supposed to be satisfied?

I thought i made a topic about clothing in a game, not a pre-flame war bored.gif

Tony Mozzarelli 80

I couldn't agree more. not really bothered about the clothes, but in general you're spot on.

people seem to forget, that games ought to progress, not make trade-offs, this is supposed

to be the 'next generation' of gaming. True if all you care about is graphics, but why can't

we have decent graphics and decent gameplay? is it too much to ask? if so why? what the

f*ck are developers doing?

Don't wanna hi-jack the thread though

Niko in not so casual gray biz suit! I did that, but now he's back in the Russian store. I went back to casual for dating purposes.

I like the second pair of sunglasses offered there, put those and a suit together.

Love to see Niko with the leather pants and jacket in SA. There was some nice beach-wear in SA.

SantiagoDomingo
Quality can be coupled with quantity.  People, we need to progress, not stand still.  Why shouldn't quality and quantity go hand in hand?  Quality over quantity is fine and good, years ago.  As technology advances, as should our standards.  That is how things have worked since the beginning of time . . . why are we suddenly supposed to be satisfied?

I thought i made a topic about clothing in a game, not a pre-flame war bored.gif

I and I feel no heat.

Quality can be coupled with quantity.  People, we need to progress, not stand still.  Why shouldn't quality and quantity go hand in hand?  Quality over quantity is fine and good, years ago.  As technology advances, as should our standards.  That is how things have worked since the beginning of time . . . why are we suddenly supposed to be satisfied?

I couldn't agree more. not really bothered about the clothes, but in general you're spot on.

people seem to forget, that games ought to progress, not make trade-offs, this is supposed

to be the 'next generation' of gaming. True if all you care about is graphics, but why can't

we have decent graphics and decent gameplay? is it too much to ask? if so why? what the

But we're still paying the same price for games now, as we were ten years ago!... Anyways i do like percius, i managed to get over there and buy a pair of boots while the bridges were closed from Hove beech.

You already did, so who gives a f*ck.

but why can't we have decent graphics and decent gameplay? is it too much to ask? if so why? what thef*ck are developers doing?

Precisely what you think they didn't do, shooting and driving, the most important features in GTA, not only were rebooted, but were fixed and improved to the point that the action mechanics in this game are even better than games like Gears Of War, this game nails the word "action" like no other game has ever done before, so i really don't know what in god's name are you, mzeppelin, gtaddictforever and SantiagoDomingo are talking about, this game has both incredible gameplay and incredible graphics.

Edited by Ph3L1z14n0

Tony Mozzarelli 80

But we're still paying the same price for games now, as we were ten years ago!

yeah and getting less features.. awesome

Tony Mozzarelli 80

You already did, so who gives a f*ck?

but why can't we have decent graphics and decent gameplay? is it too much to ask? if so why? what thef*ck are developers doing?

Precisely what you think they didn't do, shooting and driving, the most important features in GTA, not only were rebooted, but were fixed and improved to the point that the action mechanics in this game are even better than games like Gears Of War, this game nails the word "action" like no other game has ever done before, so i really don't know what in god's name are you, mzeppelin, gtaddictforever and SantiagoDomingo are talking about, this game has both incredible gameplay and incredible graphics.

firstly, i was trying to point the thread back in the original direction.. just in the

name of courtesy, not because i gave a f*ck.

and seriously, better mechanics than gears of war? what in god's name are you

talking about? and if you felt they were so lame before, how were they the most

important part of GTA? obviously there was something else keeping you involved

But we're still paying the same price for games now, as we were ten years ago!

yeah and getting less features.. awesome

well i dont know about that, but yeah i dont want to hi-jack this lads thread.

SantiagoDomingo

But we're still paying the same price for games now, as we were ten years ago!... Anyways i do like percius, i managed to get over there and buy a pair of boots while the bridges were closed from Hove beech.

Not true my friend, we are now paying $10 more dollars per game, plus inflation, the cost of games has risen indeed.

@Feline40 (Can't recall exactly what your screen name is): You think GTA IV embodies the word 'action'? It doesn't come close. Battlefield: Bad Company, that defines the word 'action'. .50 cal machine gun fire pinning you down, run for cover in a nearby building, one of the walls collapses in an explosion as more .50 cal fire from a tank looks to tear you apart, about to die when suddenly an artillery strike decimates the tank, you wander out of the building, another tank and a hummer are barreling down on your location, you launch a grenade and destroy the hummer, the tank starts firing shells at you, a helicopter rains death from above onto the tank.

Can we not derail this into another "what should have been..." topic.

To OP, I quite like the suits, with jeans and trainers, gives him that smart/casual look that's good for all occasions tounge.gif. It would have been nice to have a bit more choice, but they are better than SA. Although, as has been said, that is due in part to the graphics.

firstly, i was trying to point the thread back in the original direction.. just in the

name of courtesy, not because i gave a f*ck.

No offense, but you people are a new breed of trolls on this forum, now that everyone has run out of ridiculous topics to complain about IV, and have started to appear topics that talk about cool things we should've been talking about a month ago, and you still throw bones from your dissapointment, no, i don't want your courtesy, just don't steal the topic again.

To OP, I quite like the suits, with jeans and trainers, gives him that smart/casual look that's good for all occasions . It would have been nice to have a bit more choice, but they are better than SA. Although, as has been said, that is due in part to the graphics.

I think Perseus has a LOT more of options per starters, it bothered me how little MODO has, maybe R* thought people would love to be more "suited", indeed they were right with Perseus icon14.gif

I think the graphics is probably the main reason, the problem with the suits in SA was that they fitted CJ's build perfectly, so much that it didn't look like they were suits at all, but green snake skin (at least with the tweed jacket), and the other "color suits" were things that not even 50 cent would wear biggrin.gif

I do like most of the clothes in IV. Some of the ones in SA were absolutely hideous. I do wish we had more wacky options though, like a costume store that sells ninja outfits and gorilla suits or something. The ability to cause carnage in a pair of boxers or a nappy is a must have in the next GTA.

Also, what happened to the jewellery?

i just wanted some more sunglasses. the ones from the russian shop sometimes look different. sometimes they look pretty cool and like they have black frames, and other times it looks as if they have gold frames.

it confuses me.

i though that watches would be available also which would have an advantage by placing a clock somewhere on the HUD. then i realised that the phone was the only option

Dont you think though that some of the wackier types of clothing would get in the way of the strenght of Niko as a character? Jewelery was fine on a metrosexual gangster like CJ, but Niko strikes me as a soap and water kind of guy!

At Modo there's an awesome brown leather jacket. I dressed my Niko up in that, and blue jeans. He looked badass.

The suits while flashy, seem out of place on him. His starting clothes make him look like he should be working down at the docks.

Edited by Miamivicecity

SantiagoDomingo

Dont you think though that some of the wackier types of clothing would get in the way of the strenght of Niko as a character? Jewelery was fine on a metrosexual gangster like CJ, but Niko strikes me as a soap and water kind of guy!

Niko is the most sensitive character yet in a GTA game, if you ask me he is probably a fairy. I've never seen a man bitch, cry, and moan as much as Niko. Strength as a character? I'd rather make my own character.

Niko is the most sensitive character yet in a GTA game, if you ask me he is probably a fairy. I've never seen a man bitch, cry, and moan as much as Niko. Strength as a character? I'd rather make my own character.

Niko hardly moans at all for your typical 30 year old. Usualy theyre all listening to Megadeath and complaining about not getting laid. That or their all pretending to be 20 somethings and spending all their time drinking in Dick tea bar in Val'd'isere with a snowboard!... f*ck i wish i had younger friends.... what the f*ck im i doing on an internet forum....

Raven_Nytez

Niko hardly moans at all for your typical 30 year old. Usualy theyre all listening to Megadeath and complaining about not getting laid. That or their all pretending to be 20 somethings and spending all their time drinking in Dick tea bar in Val'd'isere with a snowboard!... f*ck i wish i had younger friends.... what the f*ck im i doing on an internet forum....

You'r lucky you even have friends! This forum is the height of my social life besides the odd bit of online gaming! lol.gif

Edit - But anyways.. I keep Niko in baggy jeans, black jacket from russian shop & either boots or fancy white trainers. Suits look good somedays.. But.. I feel more comfortable in jeans, tee hee..

You'r lucky you even have friends! This forum is the height of my social life besides the odd bit of online gaming! lol.gif

Yeah me too. I spend more time on here then I hang out with my real life mates. confused.gif

Yah I'm a loser.

Fuzzknuckles

All my "real-life" mates have gone off and had children, so they're not worth hanging out with anymore.

That's why I hang around outside schools, attempting to befriend children.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

All my "real-life" mates have gone off and had children, so they're not worth hanging out with anymore.

hahaha.

well i'm glad there is somebody else in the world who shares the same passion as me.

i feel somewhat wrong now for saying that

Raven_Nytez

hahaha.

well i'm glad there is somebody else in the world who shares the same passion as me.

i feel somewhat wrong now for saying that

cookie.gifcookie.gif

For both of you lol.gif