The wierdest idea that ever came to you?

Protonkid

Like... I once have built a Knight Rider scanner out of lego. In fact it was mechanical, the red led was on the end of one end of the arm, on the other was a wheel, which the arm was geared to, so it made Steam train like movements. But that is not the point, I tried to install it onto my bike, using the lego engine as a generator and I tried to gear it up to the pedals. That was... fugly, not even pic worthy tounge.gif

Jonny_Tightlips

To jerk off in the middle of class.

I waited until we turned on the movie.

...besides that I ain't sayin nuthin.

I am contemplating the idea of cutting a hole in my pocket for the ability to SPW.

(Secret pocket wank) cool.gif

Good idea no?

What is this thread about? mercie_blink.gif

It's about the weirdest idea you have had. Dur.

@greebo: If you don't mind a sticky mess, by all means go for it. sneaky2.gif

user posted image

confused.gif . OK, a bit risky, but adventurous!

Struff Bunstridge

Don't even bother with the hole. Just sit on your pocket for a while; it'll go numb, and it'll feel like someone else's pocket.

Or something.

I have weird ideas/thoughts everyday, I just sit in class thinking "what would happen if i whent crazy and threw a chair at the teacher", Scary thing is I feel the urge to test it.

I am contemplating the idea of cutting a hole in my pocket for the ability to SPW.

(Secret pocket wank) cool.gif

Good idea no?

I knew a man who did that once. He was f*cked up.

WbZaxRP.png

Someone could of slipped and broke their neck on the slippery floor wow.gif

EDIT

I've never really had any weird ideas but knew someone who was really crazy he would actually re-enacted what ever crazy s**t came to mind. On one Friday night he had to take a dump and we were in front of a Supermarket he couldn't hold it and didn't want to use their Bathroom so he grabbed a shopping bag and went behind some trash container and took a dump inside the bag, wipe his a** with his boxers and pickup the fully loaded shopping bag and toss it right inside the supermarket. I almost pissed on my self because it was so f**king hilarious, anyway while the bag was in mid air some of the crap/boxers spilled through the bag and splattered on to the floor near the checkout counter. We remain outside the sliding door just watching as the customers would come in/out and some without realizing would step on it and drag it further into the store.

The saddest part of the story was when one of the floor managers told the Checkout cashier to clean up the mess, she was so embarrassed because as she was trying to clean up the pile of poo customers kept passing by so she would try to cover her face. After that night I never saw her again she probably quit. For the remainder of the night I just kept thinking about her, feeling guilty and thinking about what a f**ked friend I had. True Story

Edited by pcguytech_2005

rollerball34
My wierdest idea was to light my friend house on fire because he would not let me play on his wii.

I had a urge to play Barbies Horse Adventures once.

You lived after playing it?! nervous.gifcry.gif

New account.

Well I am always thinking of a possible way to travel through time and what I would do while in there I also wonder if aliens exist and sh*t.

The weirdest idea that ever came to me was in school. I wanted to run out naked in front of all the girls passing from near my house. I just wanted to freak them out. But my mom played spoilsport and caught me before I could get outside. sad.gif

Well, I was spacing out in class one day, and I started wondering what it'd be like to invent a language the consisted entirely of communicating via popping your neck. Odd, I know, but you asked for the weirdest, and that's gotta be damn near the weirdest thing I've ever thought up.

WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG

HolyGrenadeFrenzy

The wierdest ideas? I haven't done any of the wierdest ones.....some are really wierd.

Or are you specifically asking about the wierdest ideast that we have actually committed to and completed?

I need to know in order to answer appropriately.

Well, I was spacing out in class one day, and I started wondering what it'd be like to invent a language the consisted entirely of communicating via popping your neck. Odd, I know, but you asked for the weirdest, and that's gotta be damn near the weirdest thing I've ever thought up.

What would you call that language? Imagine everyone trying to communicate at the same time, the teacher would think that everyone in class is having a seizure lol.gif

What would you call that language? Imagine everyone trying to communicate at the same time, the teacher would think that everyone in class is having a seizure lol.gif

What troubled me most about this wasn't that I had come up with something odd, but what would one do if they couldn't pop their neck anymore? You'd be temporarily mute!

I guess it'd make you carefully consider everything you "said." Not to mention people would more than likely let each other speak one at a time, cause it'd be impossible to deceifer otherwise.

WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG WOLF GANG GOLF WANG

doesntcheatGTA
The wierdest ideas? I haven't done any of the wierdest ones.....some are really wierd.

Or are you specifically asking about the wierdest ideast that we have actually committed to and completed?

I need to know in order to answer appropriately.

That is what I was confused about. notify.gif

user posted image

I have had so many weird and perverted ideas, that I'd rather not share them with you moto_whistle.gif

I liked to tell them to my friend at school, and his reactions were always like "wtf, how can you even make that sh*t up?"