luck of the irish

conkie

please please help me out.i have been stuck at the same bit for ages now.its luck of the irish stage where u are on the roof and looking over a meeting with sniper.i kill some guys then it says help the guy out but how do u do it cos within 2 seconds of that it says he is injured and you have failed the mission.its putting me right off the game cos im stuck and im frustrated

This mission catches out a lot of people so don’t feel disheartened.

Whilst sniping the enemy you will notice Packie is at the entrance (front) nearest to you, your focus is on the enemy coming from the back of the alley so your only looking in this vicinity to start with. However once clear an attacker will make it to front entrance and start tussling with Packie, you get a message prompt alerting you to this. You must shoot him (the attacker) or he will kill Packie and you will fail the mission.

This mission catches out a lot of people so don’t feel disheartened.

Whilst sniping the enemy you will notice Packie is at the entrance (front) nearest to you, your focus is on the enemy coming from the back of the alley so your only looking in this vicinity to start with. However once clear an attacker will make it to front entrance and start tussling with Packie, you get a message prompt alerting you to this. You must shoot him (the attacker) or he will kill Packie and you will fail the mission.

In addition to that, Packie will go behind the dumpster, near when the meeting started. That's where the attacker will come at him with a knife.

It caught me off guard too, once I realized what was going on with Packie smile.gif