*d3MoNiC*

OmG today i bought a ps3 with gta 4

Besides doing all that waiting for those software updates and stuff

ITs THE BEST THING EVER, SIMPLY PErfeCt

I never thought it was so fun

Harwood Butch3r

Glad you're enjoying it mate. It truely is a fantastic game. icon14.gif

supernova_goes_pop

I'm glad that you like it. icon14.gif GTAIV is most excellent. I waited in line at the midnight launch just to get it. I'm still enjoying it. Simply the best.

OmG today i bought a ps3 with gta 4

Besides doing all that waiting for those software updates and stuff

ITs THE BEST THING EVER, SIMPLY PErfeCt

I never thought it was so fun

lol I know how you feel

I got the same reaction when I first got a PS3 and GTA 4. It felt so refreshing like opening a can of cold soda and drinking it. I was like "OMG." when I started playing.

awww sucks you are gunna be missing out on the DLC

DLC?

That means 'Downloadable Content'... I do believe. Or as PS3 gamers call it.... Metal Gear Solid 4.

SantiagoDomingo

GTA IV is like heroin . . . its awesome the first few times but after a while it gets less and less satisfying, until you are pissed off that you are still using it and can't quit, eventually you will hit rock bottom and never play or look at it again.

GTA IV is like heroin . . . its awesome the first few times but after a while it gets less and less satisfying, until you are pissed off that you are still using it and can't quit, eventually you will hit rock bottom and never play or look at it again.

The OP sounds about fourteen(ish).. and youve just thrown heroin at him!......... cool!

SantiagoDomingo

Might as well get hooked on heroin before you have any major responsibilities, bills, family of own, etc . . .

Harwood Butch3r

The OP sounds about fourteen(ish).. and youve just thrown heroin at him!......... cool!

Well better off starting them early I guess. ph34r.gif

Might as well get hooked on heroin before you have any major responsibilities, bills, family of own, etc . . .

It would make school sports day more exciting if all the kids were hooked on heroin!

SantiagoDomingo

It would make school sports day more exciting if all the kids were hooked on heroin!

Especially if all the chicas were ready to whore themselves out for one more fix.

Especially if all the chicas were ready to whore themselves out for one more fix.

Music classes would be f*cking awsome, all the kids turning into moby on their come downs!... What was the original post about?

SantiagoDomingo

Music classes would be f*cking awsome, all the kids turning into moby on their come downs!... What was the original post about?

It doesn't matter, this thread has been quarantined by the MAHFSWWM organization.

Pissed Pants

I cant get good internet where i live so i cant go online with the PS3, do i need to be online to be able to play GTAIV for the first time? do i need updates to play every game? and if i need an update will it tell me to get it or else i cant play the game until i have it?

please answer in a 1,2,3 style

SantiagoDomingo
I cant get good internet where i live so i cant go online with the PS3, do i need to be online to be able to play GTAIV for the first time? do i need updates to play every game? and if i need an update will it tell me to get it or else i cant play the game until i have it?

please answer in a 1,2,3 style

. . . umm . . . One, two, three, four, get your woman on the floor . . .

I didnt know we were allowed to get a say in how our question is answered!!!! Thats f*cking cool!... ok, from now on everybody has to answer my questions in the style of parapa the rappa!

Pissed Pants

Wow thats real funny dozingoff.gif , seriously whats the answer to these questions in a non-gay way.

SantiagoDomingo

Wow thats real funny dozingoff.gif , seriously whats the answer to these questions in a non-gay way.

Who is to say what sort of sexual orientation my answer has? My answers love questions, my answers don't love other answers, therefore they are obviously heterosexual answers. I hate stupid people.

Edited by SantiagoDomingo

Fuzzknuckles

You obviously know nothing about Heroin.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Who is to say what sort of sexual orientation my answer has? My answers love questions, my answers don't love other answers, therefore they are obviously heterosexual answers. I hate stupid people.

Domingo, every one of your posts are genious, they are hilarious and true at the same time icon14.gifcookie.gif

the young hooligan

good for you.  icon14.gif ......except no decent DLC for PS3  icon13.gif why didn't you get a 360  icon14.gif

It's all about personal preference.

Pissed Pants

Wow man is that a pink elephant... no wait its just the drugs talking. Get over yourself the 60's are long over.

WTF i didnt refer to sex at any point, were you paying attention?

NO MORE HIPPIE PROPOGANDA!!!

macorules94
awww sucks you are gunna be missing out on the DLC

ps3 is getting DLC idiot suicidal.gif

If I may quote you, what is this? Non-sexual? Please choose from the following options:

Merriam-Webster --> 'gay'

back on topic: hey, one more ps3 sold! icon14.gif I got mine way before IV's release. I went for the ps3 due to the multimedia stuff, so I basically skipped episodic DLC for IV in favour of all the other things I could get out of the console. Let's see how exclusive the DLC will remain throughout 2009... sigh.gif

Pissed Pants

Sorry it was just a term, meaning a non-stupid answer thats all. I'll stop posting in this topic now sorry for making a mess.