Brucie's Street Races

rawzcoe

Ok, so I have about 88% of the game done and am am going through the rest of the side missions and other things that I will need for 100% Completion. I have not done any of Brucie's Street Races yet and just got myself the Sultan RS so I will be ready. Then today I drove around the map for a good 20minutes and kept checking my phone to see if the "Race" option was available - it never was. I have checked for other topics about this all over but have just found people who have done a few - and did not know they needed to go to another island to do the rest. Brucie's Like and Respect are both at 100% so I know it is not that. Is there a map someone has made or certain spots someone could tell me that you need to be to activate these races? Any help with this would be appercaited. Thanks.

GTAGangsta58

I'm not sure(i forgot), but it could be somethin to do with an email, check ur email and search for brucie and make sure there all replied to.

I went through my email and the only emails from Brucie I have are the Exotic Exports (all done) and a few non-sense ones that I just replied to. Nothing at all about the Races. My inbox however was full so I deleted all of the spam emails so maybe that affected something if I am supposed to get an email about this.

No you don’t get an email or a text regarding the races. After completing the mission No.1 you should get a call from him (Brucie) informing you of the races. There are 9 to do with 3 on each of the major islands. However if the “race” option isn’t even on your options when selecting his name on the phone I’m not sure what (if anything) you can do.

Yeah I did get a call about it I remember and I have many texts from him encouraging me to do the races...but since I do not like racing and wanted to keep doing the story missions I never tried to do the Races up until this point.

Yeah I did get a call about it I remember and I have many texts from him encouraging me to do the races...but since I do not like racing and wanted to keep doing the story missions I never tried to do the Races up until this point.

Then you should have the race option already if you said you've received a call from him. Or give him a call and he'll inform you of a rematch after which the race option should be in your phone already, under Brucie's name.

Alrighty then maybe I didn't get the call but I do have texts for sure about racing. I am not able to call Brucie at all for anything right now Could that be because I only have 3 missions left and have not made my choice yet? He could be at the wedding or something so I can't contact him? I just went and beat If The Price Is Right and Mr. & Mrs. Bellic and then instantly got the call for the next mission...if I beat it does that ruin my chances for 100%? Damn chained together missions... Basically I just really want to figure this out so I can get 100% being so close and all.

EDITED...

Ok so I beat the game but I still have saves before the decision of money or revenge Is it possible to get 100% after I beat the game or not? If it is not then I still need assitance because with the missions being chained together I don't know how I'd be able to call Brucie and do the races/other things. Now that I have beaten the game Brucie's Races do show up on my phone...odd but if I can still get 100% after final mission then I need no more assistance.

Edited by rawzcoe

GTAGangsta58
Alrighty then maybe I didn't get the call but I do have texts for sure about racing. I am not able to call Brucie at all for anything right now Could that be because I only have 3 missions left and have not made my choice yet? He could be at the wedding or something so I can't contact him? I just went and beat If The Price Is Right and Mr. & Mrs. Bellic and then instantly got the call for the next mission...if I beat it does that ruin my chances for 100%? Damn chained together missions... Basically I just really want to figure this out so I can get 100% being so close and all.

EDITED...

Ok so I beat the game but I still have saves before the decision of money or revenge Is it possible to get 100% after I beat the game or not? If it is not then I still need assitance because with the missions being chained together I don't know how I'd be able to call Brucie and do the races/other things. Now that I have beaten the game Brucie's Races do show up on my phone...odd but if I can still get 100% after final mission then I need no more assistance.

yes, u can still get 100% after the story missions are over smile.gif

100% achievement has always been a combined accomplishments of main story missions and side objectives. Beating the game normally refers to completing the main story missions that comprise only a certain percentage of a 100% completion. So just like what GTAGangsta said, you can still achieve what you're aiming for.

Alright, problem solved. Much appreciated guys, thanks. I'll post up again if any more issues arise (hopefully not) colgate.gif

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

look all you need to do is go on that date with fench tom then you'll be able to do no.1 mission and there you go