vc crashes after car mods

chibuyas

i installed some car mods with vcmm and whenever i enter a mission the game crashes , also when i start a new game it crahes before the intro video, what van i do to fix thius, i already uninstalled the mods and the vcmm, my version of the game is original, what can the problem be

Reinstall the game and delete the gta_vc.set file from the User Files folder.

i installed some car mods with vcmm and whenever i enter a mission the game crashes , also when i start a new game it crahes before the intro video, what van i do to fix thius, i already uninstalled the mods and the vcmm, my version of the game is original, what can the problem be

If your in VISTA turn off the User Account Control.

philster_12

try this

Get IMG TOOL and open your vice city's gta3.img file then in the command section press rebuild archive

i always do this because my game crashes evertime i install a mod

user posted image

What OS Are you using?

i have windows vista home basic, but its too late, i f*cked up big time , i reinstalled vista thinking that i would get my new clean hard drive, but no, instead it even took more memory from my drive and kept some old files, like "vice city, , sh*t, i know i shouldnt even post stuff about my computer, but if someone knows how to fix this , u are more than welcome to inform me

What OS Are you using?

i have windows vista home basic, but its too late, i f*cked up big time , i reinstalled vista thinking that i would get my new clean hard drive, but no, instead it even took more memory from my drive and kept some old files, like "vice city, , sh*t, i know i shouldnt even post stuff about my computer, but if someone knows how to fix this , u are more than welcome to inform me

GTA Forums>Lounge>Tech & PC talk... http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=73

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

When you re-install, Uninstall the game, then delete Documents\GTA Vice City User Files\gta_vc.set, then delete C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA Vice City, then delete C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\VirtualStore\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA Vice City.

Then install the game. See if the problem is fixed.