new particles for gta3

rebel_36

some people have requested new particles for gta3 in another topic so i thought i might as well just share what i still have laying on my hd

http://www.speedyshare.com/127338480.html

stuff that is changed:

-fire

-flamethrower

-explosions

-all kinds of blood

-car reflections (had a better texture but lost it :f)

-water

-moon

-gunshells

-rockets leave a smoke trail

the new hud from gta3:tp is also included (thanks to VRocker for the dll)

thats about it, theres things i could add or improve but i cant be bothered, if anyone else would like to work on it - heres my dev folder with all the textures and data stuff: http://www.speedyshare.com/225183132.html

sorry, no pics, i guess the people who really wanted this will download and try it anyway

Has some cool stuff in it + some of the textures are just the best I've ever seen.

Really love the new wanted stars; long live ol' skool! I'm not satisfied with all textures, but overall they're good. Just what III needed.

SLAYERMAGGOT

very nice particles!

I have tried to convert GTA 2 Explosion Textures for GTA III and these effects looks much better smile.gif

I could give it a try if you provide me the texture(s). But GTA2 explosions better quality? You mean just bigger in size or what?

i cant dowbload it cryani.gifcryani.gifcryani.gif can you upload to www.sendspace.com please?

SLAYERMAGGOT
I could give it a try if you provide me the texture(s). But GTA2 explosions better quality? You mean just bigger in size or what?

Yes the textures from GTA 2 are bigger and with more details, but i can't show because my computer has virus and i deleted all stuff and install Windows new.

• 2 weeks later...