Dont you just hate Dwayne

DonJuan

But at least Dwayne is real, he is true to his origins, to his past, to himself, he and Packie would get along really well since both of them hate hypocrisy, but it does get kinda funny even when niko tells him to stop whining biggrin.gif

Cousin wanna go bowling ?

Anyways i like the Dwayne char the most, i dont care about him bitching i just like him as a char, i like holland the best of all burrows, and his along with packies is the best friend ability.

3 bodyguard's + Car bomb + guns + crowded place= alot of fun

don't you mean 2 bodyguards?

I, too, don't know what's with the animosity towards Dwayne; I found him to be an interesting character. Even if I hated him him I would still hang with him all the time for his ability - nothing quite like a Serbian ruffian and two thugs from the ghetto driving around LC in a cop car doling out justice.

I, too, don't know what's with the animosity towards Dwayne; I found him to be an interesting character. Even if I hated him him I would still hang with him all the time for his ability - nothing quite like a Serbian ruffian and two thugs from the ghetto driving around LC in a cop car doling out justice.

Why did everyone thought it was a great idea to do the vigilante missions with Dwayne's two homies biggrin.gif ?

Actually Dwayne reminds me of myself.

I moan alot about life , but i ain't emo.

i hate life , i think i don't have friends.....and i like chicken tounge2.gif (taco bell)

i hate life , i think i don't have friends.....and i like chicken tounge2.gif (taco bell)

Hope none of your friends have "Stewart" as last name biggrin.gif

what you mean? orly.gif

what you mean? orly.gif

Trey Stewart, AKA Playboy X wow.gif

what you mean? orly.gif

Trey Stewart, AKA Playboy X wow.gif

didnt knew Playboy X was called Trey Stewart tounge2.gif

anyway, bad luck , someone i know is called stef stewart.... ph34r.gif

You know whats funny is that he complains that he has no friends and that i dont call him. But then his perk is he sends two of his boys to come help you out. Why doesnt he call his boys to take him bowling or whatever he likes to do

I love his pathetic self loathing attitude.

I like to take the taxi so I can watch him complain about his horrible life and then flick his boogers

the first time I played it through i killed dwayne just because he was such an emo bitch! He just kept saying you might as well end it for me im just gonna kill myself and end it all but then pussed out.....I killed his ghetto whiney ass!

Hey, I'm emo/scene. You offended me, watch your mouth of who's style you're recalling at. Dwyane is not an emo, LCHC is not emo, when will these f*cking people understand?

Emo is actually short for emotional. It doesn't just refer to sh*t house music or sh*t house clothing!!

It's weird how he calls and says "Did you try to call me? I was in the shower and thought it might have been you."...gay?

Jimbo85: So how's being emo? It may mean "emotional" but it's commen slang for "pathetic, whiney idiot that everyone hates"

It's weird how he calls and says "Did you try to call me? I was in the shower and thought it might have been you."...gay?

Well, he was with Cherise, so it's either bi or mustache loving.

Nope, not yet, I think he follows a stereotype of a released con, but aside from that, he's older now and having to re-adjust his life in a new environment, I can relate. smile.gif

I can sympathize with his problems. If you were in his situation, wouldn't you be the same?

Dwayne's voice direction was atrocious. Dwayne wouldn't be so bad if he didn't have that whiny tone. The actor could have delivered his lines with a little more feeling than "boo-hoo!" Dwayne isn't such a sh*tty character... it's the way he sounds.

Breaking Bohan

What's the deal with the gimp Dwayne keeps locked up in his place? That thing was shocking.