Dont you just hate Dwayne

DonJuan

I swear to god Dwayne is the most boring character ever. He's so boring. All he does is complain and bitch about everything. I think he likes me about 31 percent. Sometimes i give the guy a chance and i pick him up. But after about a minute of him complaining about prison and how life is tough i just wanna kill him.

Agreed, the guy complains and whines a lot. Niko went through a lot more sh*t than he did and you don't hear him whining about it every damn minute.

I only liked him for his perk.

Today i wanted to call him up and then meet him to go drinking. Go to meet him and shoot him with a rocket launcher. But it was too early and he complained about me calling and to call back later. Then i had to go to work. So i'm going to shoot Dwayne later

Niko B3llic

the first time I played it through i killed dwayne just because he was such an emo bitch! He just kept saying you might as well end it for me im just gonna kill myself and end it all but then pussed out.....I killed his ghetto whiney ass!

Yeah, Dwayne is a little bitch. f*ck Crib he give you if you kill PBX I can't stand listenin to him talk. Call from Dwayne:

"Yo, it's real lonely over here, how come you don't never call?"

Damn! I didn't know you was my boyfriend and sh*t. Go get some pussy or something.

hey guys its me Dwayne and its rough being me whats worse is that you people are talking about me on these forums I am new to the internet but even people on here hate me.... damn its hard can you guys take me out to cluckin bell later?

i can't stand dwayne i only kept him alive to get his perk other then that i could care less for him dieing devil.gif

hey guys its me Dwayne and its rough being me whats worse is that you people are talking about me on these forums I am new to the internet but even people on here hate me.... damn its hard can you guys take me out to cluckin bell later?

fine but no watermelon

Dwanye does whine, but he is still cool not killing him instead of Playboy X was the right decision.

Mr. Mcreary
I swear to god Dwayne is the most boring character ever. He's so boring. All he does is complain and bitch about everything. I think he likes me about 31 percent. Sometimes i give the guy a chance and i pick him up. But after about a minute of him complaining about prison and how life is tough i just wanna kill him.

Yeah all Dwayne does is whine and bitch. Oh, I wanna get back in da game, oh my girl friend is f*ckin some guy, oh Play Boy is a asshole, oh Play Boy wants me dead, oh i was da man back in da day, oh no one likes me because i ain't rich oh Niko come hang out wit me, oh i can't work sh*t on the internet . . .f*ck!!!!

I call Dwyane like atleast 3 times a day to try to do something like a activity or something so he will like me more, nigga never answers the damn phone. what the f*ck is that?

i just got brucies perk so i thought id work on dwaynes and i call em and he tells me "i dont know man im still mad at your for hurting our relationship like that".

confused.gif

Vertical Bird
the first time I played it through i killed dwayne just because he was such an emo bitch! He just kept saying you might as well end it for me im just gonna kill myself and end it all but then pussed out.....I killed his ghetto whiney ass!

Hey, I'm emo/scene. You offended me, watch your mouth of who's style you're recalling at. Dwyane is not an emo, LCHC is not emo, when will these f*cking people understand?

7.62 hiberNative

Hey, I'm emo/scene. You offended me, watch your mouth of who's style you're recalling at. Dwyane is not an emo, LCHC is not emo, when will these f*cking people understand?

who the f*ck cares if you try to look like the singer of some band.

dwayne is an emotional wreck. i haven't met him since i killed playboy x, and i've finished the game long ago.

mcstupidfun

I didnt kill him, he's the better person and even friend, but he is annoying. He's the only one I've ignored. His like level is so low. Kiki is clingy but her perk is very helpful. What is Sobohoes? I have her email, but I didn't confirm yet.

SPOILER AHEAD

I didn't know so many people hated Dwayne so much. I'd rather have his character than some other stereotypical ex drug dealer character. I personally thought Rockstar did a good job with this. When you do activities with him you learn about Niko's past struggles more. If you kill him then you miss out on some backstory for Niko.

I agree, I hated him, I'm glad I killed him.

Dwayne is f*cking EMOTIONAL...He cries like a little bitch when you don't call him, he's always talking about how his life ain't sh*t and he should kill himself. Just f*cking do it, I'll give him the gun, and he can take care of this sh*t. If he isn't going to really do it then he should shut the f*ck up and live life. Just listen to his voice mail, he is obviously emotional and he whines tooooooo much. What was the use of getting his punk ass out of jail if all he does is bitch and moan? He need a f*cking hobby, or at least to man up.

It's a shame I knew what happens in the story if you kill Playboy X - getting an extra safehouse and Dwayne's back-up bonus once you get him to 60+% because other than that I think I would have chosen to put him out of his misery. He is such a miserable git! He makes me feel miserable just talking to him - c'mon Dwayne you're a free man, lighten up!!!

i don't hate Dwayne...i more hate Brucie cuz he's a wannabe bodybuilder (fail)

also , Dwayne has the most usefull friend feature , you get Playboy X's crib if you kill X in holland play

so , if you don't like dwayne , just stop going out with him , but he's the only guy i would like to hang around with while fighting cops (apart from LJ and roman)

Why don't you go tell you mom? This is the internet stupid, I bet there are sites dedicated to dissing people like you. I don't agree with it but my point is: don't get offended of sh*t you read on here. If the internet is going to piss you off then you have problems.

big_night_out

If Dwayne is emo

I cut my balls...

Don't turn your back on Dwayne he's just lonely after been in jail dammit! ph34r.gif

I actually thought Dwayne was done quite well. I hang out with him and Packie the most just so i can hear how f'ed up there lives are and were. Most of yall call Dwayne a whiny bitch but he's been in prison for 15 years. Most prisoners like tha get post dramatic stress or suttin where they can't cope with the outside world. Look at Shawshank Redemption for example, Morgan Freeman and that old dude commit suicide because they can't survive in such a different world. And ppl say Niko had it worst but what is really better? Prison induced slavery or Tears of war. Its like the same argument with reparations for blacks and Native Americans. Personally i really respect Dwayne's character while i hated Derrick McReary mostly cuz he was a snitch and makes u kill an innocent man. So i killed him instead of Francis who was kinda funny to me

apache77pilot

why would you even want to tell people that. no one likes emos. your just people who dont know how to deal with your emotions. so u cover them up with makeup and tight ass cloths. its disgusting.

Fuzzknuckles

Is that any worse than complaining about a fictional character from a video game?

dozingoff.gif

Signatures are dumb anyway.

.Up&Coming.

I don't mind Dwayne. I like him...

He's way better than Roman anyway. suicidal.gif

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Cousin wanna go bowling ?

Anyways i like the Dwayne char the most, i dont care about him bitching i just like him as a char, i like holland the best of all burrows, and his along with packies is the best friend ability.

3 bodyguard's + Car bomb + guns + crowded place= alot of fun