The elusive 201st hidden package

Skully

nice photo op, did you take that pic?

Edit - As a side note I have been trying to find my last pigeon for two weeks now, problem is I have a real pigeon roosting in the roof of my flat and all I can hear is him coooing all day, it's driving me mad!

Edited by jonstunt

Aye just outside my flat, one of my friends pointed out an orange pigeon and I instantly thought of GTA4 and posting on the internet!

Do you think a helicopter would fall out of the sky if you shoot it?

Don't try to slash it with a knife though, that won't work...

So yeah, shoot it! (and film yourself doing it), maybe he'll just explode into feathers, and then you'll get the message that "insert your city name" is now a cleaner place...

(oh yeah btw I play this game waaay to much tounge2.gif )

Do you think a helicopter would fall out of the sky if you shoot it?

Nah, nah, that happens if you shoot the 200th one. Here, if you shoot it, giant fingerless gloves fall out of the sky and kill you.

Or maybe a chopper.

Shoot the bird.

user posted image

Discuss.

Nice photoshop almost had me right there. Look closely and they aren't GTA 4 graphics and the cars and even shiny.

Yes, we know. Thats the whole point of this topic.

user posted image

Discuss.

Nice photoshop almost had me right there. Look closely and they aren't GTA 4 graphics and the cars and even shiny.

Did you think this was suppose to be in GTA4? Good lord.

Very nice coincidence pal and good job for getting the picture before it flew away! Though it does look quite plasticy cry.gif

sananoutlaw

Those graphics look sh*t....  tounge.gif

lol, yeah that area looks no where near realistic, come on R*...

ishouldntbehere

lol. that's really funny. poor guy was probably trying to warm himself up.

Sanctus Fortis

Hehe I chuckled when I saw this, great job you did on the picture you took of that dirty a** pigeon that has probably s**tted on my car more times than I can count. tounge2.gif

IHEARTGTAIV
user posted image

Discuss.

Very nice coincidence pal and good job for getting the picture before it flew away! Though it does look quite plasticy cry.gif

thats not photoshopped at all! it's just sitting on a light that makes it look orange.

Sanctus Fortis
user posted image

Discuss.

thats not photoshopped at all! it's just sitting on a light that makes it look orange.

Yeh that's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure because it looked identical to how it looks in GTA so yeh.

user posted image

Discuss.

Maybe if you'd ever step outside to see a cityscape outside of photographs on your computer you would be able to readily tell the difference between GTAIV and a f*cking picture.

How can people be so dull? dozingoff.gif

Anyway, that's awesome. I've been showing that about to some GTA fans I know and they think it's hilarious. What a coincidence, too.

...or is it?