carball

33stradale

football (soccer) with cars

rules:

this game is made in tdm to make teams clear but it's a free mode style game.

6 players on a team

1 player being

no trucks,

no guns,

no idiots,

if ''ball'' catches fire the game stops and the ball goes to get a health pickup.

Location: airport, goals are lines marked with skid marks (which eventually dissapear so learn the mark)

aim:

you get some one to sit in a small car (futo etc...) so that it doesn't dissapear, they are now the ball and the refferee (ie if a goal is scored they honk the horn twice and reset the ball afterwards)

every one else gets a bigger car such as the cavalcade (capt can get fire truck/ripley) and tries to push the futo into the other goal (like in top gear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AwKFs6Zygg)

main problem: i can't afford a mic, so a communication is hard (tricky but the case in real football)!!!

keep scores yourselves, it's all for fun any way.

No time set for game yet, but i'm on iv whenever i'm at home and awake!

Ive tried to think of a football game too

maybe u could use a forklift or airport cart as ball n trucks as players?

Ive tried to think of a football game too

maybe u could use a forklift or airport cart as ball n trucks as players?

no, forklift blows up, and you fall out of the baggage cart so there is no ref, making the game trickier, anyhow you in or not?

Spectarofdeath

May want to throw in some kind of rule about opposing members hitting at the same time (and having two people from different teams just try to push the ball and each other and not getting anywhere).

May want to throw in some kind of rule about opposing members hitting at the same time (and having two people from different teams just try to push the ball and each other and not getting anywhere).

i don't understand your non-bracketed point... but in reference to the bracketed point, if both players have the same vehicle that get stuck driving at each other (eg 2 riplys) then the ref is there to interfier and simply drive out or break em up.

again are you in or not?