Random characters Question

Hove_Beach

Im on my second play - xbox died so had to start again - gift and a curse !!

anyway.... im in bohan working for **** - my purto rican friend lol

i havent met any random characters yet !? if i get to like the last mission - will they all still be available to work for as i wan to do all of them or do i have to do that at certain stages through the story ??

thanks in advance

Some require you to have completed certain missions before they will appear at their waiting point but yes you can complete the main story and do the meetings/missions for them after.

Infinite Monkey

I've not been systimatic about the randoms and just did those missions when I hapened to find them. I've finished the main storyline now and still bump into them. I know some don't unlock until certain points in the story, but I don't think they go away...

There is a possible 14 to meet, with 3 who you must choose whether to spare or kill during storyline missions and 1 that simply isn’t required for 100%.

No. Ivan, Cherise, Clarence and Jeff (oddly enough) are not required for 100% completion.

Great.

I didn't even mean to kill Ivan. I didn't know he was hanging off the ledge, so I walked around for a few minutes then it came up "Ivan has died"

Weird.